Free Game Rental @ Redbox **Now Live**

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**Now live**

Saw an advertisement in Wal-Mart's Game Center promo magazine. Said: "Text TRYITOUT to 727272" for a free game rental at Redbox. Assassin's Creed III and Just Dance 4 was pictured in the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're trying to do the 2 day rental thing, does the time zone matter or is it 12:01AM for everyone?

[quote name='boredasfook']Awesome thread was able to get 5 codes and yes OP should be updated with all available codes.

Edit: 6

RENT, TRYITOUT, TRYGAMES, JUSTDANCE, SCREEN, TRYREDBOX[/QUOTE]

All 6 worked for me on my phone and my wife's. Thanks :D

[quote name='PhilsUtley26']Yes though YMMV at each kiosk.

You can check their coming soon games on their website and reserve through their app. I just wish you could use a promo code to reserve something online.[/QUOTE]

Thank you to both of you who answered my questions. I passed this along to a bunch of friends. Thanks CAG!

Thanks a ton for the codes but I really wish Redbox had more for us PS3 guys. I've been to several lately and all they've had were Sleeping Dogs and sometimes Skyrim.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']The biggest rental window you can get is, for example, renting at 12:01 AM on a Monday morning (if you are willing to stay up that late) so that you may return it by 9 PM Tuesday night.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I'm doing this on Monday morning, my Redbox is around the corner.

All the codes worked on a different phone. I guess Redbox doesn't like iPhone lol

Used 3 codes so far and they have all worked, thanks op :D

Got 007 legends yesterday and while it's pretty bad, for a rental it's fun and no online pass but lol at the shotgun in MP , insta kills

[quote name='Xellos2099']Any idea if i can use code to reserve game or must go and use code?[/QUOTE]

Can't use promo code to reserve a game or movie.

bread's done
Back