Free GamersGate Gifts - Seconds!

Hi. I would like XIII Century - Blood of Europe if it is still available.
Thanks for the giveaway. :)

GG: TheAnonymous

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']For whatever reason I did not get these buddy requests, but I added you both. There's no rush. :)[/QUOTE]

accepted the GG friend invite. sorry was away again.

I would like The Tomorrow War if it's still around.

GG: ArrenDusk

Thank you for the giveaway!

Edit: Sent you a friend invite.

I would love UFO:Afterlight if still available
GG : Quicksilvers

Edit:
Just got my gift.

Awesome givaway :D! I would like UFO:Aftershock if it is still available. Thanks! Username: Sr Pipo

A collective "You're welcome!" to all of you. Hope you enjoy them. :)

[quote name='ptasiu1906']Thank you for UAZ :D it's great game :D
also I have Cities in Motion (Mac) gift able :) Who wants it just quote my post with your GG name :)

cheers :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being so generous. I linked to your post in the OP. Hopefully we can get some more giveaways going in here as well.

[quote name='Nukkus']may i please have Rc Cars?[/QUOTE]

Sure. Is your GG name Nukkus? I want to make sure before I gift it.

Very generous of you. I'll gladly take Whirlwind of Vietnam off your hands if you're still offering these giveaways.

GG: bullseye71

Thank you.

[quote name='aspower']Very generous of you. I'll gladly take Whirlwind of Vietnam off your hands if you're still offering these giveaways.

GG: bullseye71

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Received gift on GG, Thanks!

At the risk of sounding like a jerk... If you have not yet accepted my buddy request or even told me your GG username, please do so now. I may end up giving the game you claimed to someone else otherwise.

Please see the OP for updated rules. Hopefully I don't come off as a jerk here, but it's a little frustrating having to chase people down especially when they didn't read. The new claim period rule won't go into effect until tomorrow to give you guys some leniency.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Please see the OP for updated rules. Hopefully I don't come off as a jerk here, but it's a little frustrating having to chase people down especially when they didn't read. The new claim period rule won't go into effect until tomorrow to give you guys some leniency.[/QUOTE]

I see you added me on Gamersgate. I've not checked CAG until now. I'm sorry for any frustration caused on my part. :cry:

[quote name='Elektr0ns']I see you added me on Gamersgate. I've not checked CAG until now. I'm sorry for any frustration caused on my part. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Ah, see that's what I was worried about; That someone would see that and think I meant them. It was not you at all. You only just requested the game the other day and you actually did it right. I just didn't want to name specific names.

I did make a mistake with you that I feel bad about, though. Zombie Shooter was actually already claimed. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about that sooner. Feel free to request anything left on the list. If none of those interest you I also have some Steam keys laying around I wasn't sure what to do with anyway, including Alien Shooter 1+2. Just let me know and we can work something out. :)

If UFO is still free I just made my account it's Xuang101 sorry for the wait :/ if you gave it away already then that's fine.

If the offer is still up, I would like Stalingrad, I'm a sucker for those strategy games.
Thanks, really generous from your part!

GG username: visualsense

Bah... I'm sorry, guys. I only had an issue with one individual. I should have addressed it with them privately instead of being passive aggressive in the thread and making others feel guilty. My bad.

The games are yours, Xuang and pottering. Added you both on GG. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

obs: Thanks to your generous offer, I just discovered there are lots of interesting stuff like "minions" and "pets" in GG's site. I really hadn't paid much attention to the options in the left colunm.

[quote name='pottering']Thanks, I really appreciate it.

obs: Thanks to your generous offer, I just discovered there are lots of interesting stuff like "minions" and "pets" in GG's site. I really hadn't paid much attention to the options in the left colunm.[/QUOTE]
There's a lot to it, actually. It isn't perfect, but GG is one of my favorite digital distribution sites. There's a thread for it here, including a FAQ with some valuable tips if you're interested.

Actually I've heard of gamersgate before on steamsales most of the deals there are much lower then what steam has.

[quote name='Xuang']Actually I've heard of gamersgate before on steamsales most of the deals there are much lower then what steam has.[/QUOTE]
Yup. Especially when you factor in the IGN discount (if you have it, worth it at $7 I say) and the blue coins. GG bundles are also more exhaustive. The 1C Complete Pack that these games are all a part of, for example, had a lot more titles in it than Steam's version.

I'll gladly take RC Cars if it is still available. The game looks pretty interested from gameplay videos I just watched. :D Zawazuki on GamersGate.

Woohoo! They're almost all gone! If I don't get much more interest in the remaining titles I may open it back up for people to have seconds, so stay tuned!

[quote name='Zawazuki']I'll gladly take RC Cars if it is still available. The game looks pretty interested from gameplay videos I just watched. :D Zawazuki on GamersGate.[/QUOTE]
All yours. Added. :)

I don't know what WWI is, but I am interested if you still have. if not pacific storm seems interesting.. :eek: and my GG is Wolfen2k7

bread's done
Back