Free GamersGate Gifts - Seconds!

If no one else wants anything else and if you don't mind giving away 2 to a person then I would also like Desert Law, I'm a fan of UFO so I didn't really check out the other games but when I did this one seems very interesting since it has post apocalyptic environments.

[quote name='Wolfen2k7']I don't know what WWI is, but I am interested if you still have. if not pacific storm seems interesting.. :eek: and my GG is Wolfen2k7[/QUOTE]
I don't know how I missed it on the list but WWI was given away a long time ago. Sorry about that. Sent you Pacific Storm instead. :)

hahahahahah I have WWI :)

Thanks a ton for the free gifts. As soon as the 1C Collection goes on sale again, I will buy it and see if I can give some out also. Great job!!

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Ah, see that's what I was worried about; That someone would see that and think I meant them. It was not you at all. You only just requested the game the other day and you actually did it right. I just didn't want to name specific names.

I did make a mistake with you that I feel bad about, though. Zombie Shooter was actually already claimed. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about that sooner. Feel free to request anything left on the list. If none of those interest you I also have some Steam keys laying around I wasn't sure what to do with anyway, including Alien Shooter 1+2. Just let me know and we can work something out. :)[/QUOTE]

Ah OK then. No worries! If you don't mind letting go of Alien shooter I wouldn't mind that. 1 or 2 doesn't' matter to me. I'm Elektr0ns on Steam.

well that sucks I had to pick UFO aftermath when greenmangaming is giving it away for free :/ anyways, thanks for the game.

[quote name='Xuang']well that sucks I had to pick UFO aftermath when greenmangaming is giving it away for free :/ anyways, thanks for the game.[/QUOTE]
Haha. Bummer. But if you wait you can probably trade in the GMG copy for a few pennies.

Oh and enjoy Desert Law. ;)

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Wow, you guys are really on top of things. Sent![/QUOTE]

LOL, I've been stalking this thread waiting for you to open up for seconds ;)

Got the game, thanks again!

[quote name='sunghost']LOL, I've been stalking this thread waiting for you to open up for seconds ;)

Got the game, thanks again![/QUOTE]

I've been doing the exact same thing lol... Thanks again man, super cool of you to do this. =]

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Haha, go figure.. Sorry I didn't open it up sooner. I thought all interest in this had died down.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for a second time!

[quote name='rpmboy']Can I have Snajper for seconds?
GG: rpmboy (I believe I still have you added. EDIT: I do.)
Thanks for seconds![/QUOTE]
Was already claimed shortly before you. Sorry!

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Was already claimed shortly before you. Sorry![/QUOTE]

It's fine. It's great that your giving away games at all. :applause:

Streets of Moscow
if still available, please.
GG user: joebal
We are already pals on GG (this is a 'second')
Thanks!

Boom. Done. All games have been given out. A collective "Your welcome" to you all. It was a pleasure. :)

If there's enough interest, we can keep this going as a GG drop thread of sorts, akin to Steam's. I may update the OP later to give some tips on gifting away games that I picked up on during this process.

There's also the matter of a gift that was sent to an e-mail (before I asked you all to share usernames instead) that was never claimed. The recipient is now also banned from CAG. I'm going to contact GG support and explain the situation and see if there's anything that can be done. If I can get it back, I will offer it in here.

I also have some spare Mac versions of games I'll most likely share in the future.

Thanks for helping clear out my clutter! ;)

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Boom. Done. All games have been given out. A collective "Your welcome" to you all. It was a pleasure. :)

If there's enough interest, we can keep this going as a GG drop thread of sorts, akin to Steam's. I may update the OP later to give some tips on gifting away games that I picked up on during this process.

There's also the matter of a gift that was sent to an e-mail (before I asked you all to share usernames instead) that was never claimed. The recipient is now also banned from CAG. I'm going to contact GG support and explain the situation and see if there's anything that can be done. If I can get it back, I will offer it in here.

I also have some spare Mac versions of games I'll most likely share in the future.

Thanks for helping clear out my clutter! ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your generosity, a little kindness goes a long way. :)

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Boom. Done. All games have been given out. A collective "Your welcome" to you all. It was a pleasure. :)

If it means anything, I did eventually get my gift situation sorted out (where someone sent me a gift via email and I never received the email). GamersGate's support fixed it for me. They should be able to fix your problem as well, but they're a bit slow in responding so it may take a few days.

-- & thank you for giving me some shiny new games to play!

- Delsus

bread's done
Back