Free games and other prizes for college students

[quote name='Foladar']No referrals here, this isn't the referral section.[/quote]

Geez, what do you guys want me to do?
I'll delete my post - I did not know it was such a big deal.

EDIT: couldn't find it - I guess you already deleted it.

Been a week since I ordered... think this is bunk.

The "store activity" section of the site never changes either.

Hmm...

[quote name='Geello']Been a week since I ordered... think this is bunk.

The "store activity" section of the site never changes either.

Hmm...[/quote]

Well it worked for me doing it legitimately. Maybe they've caught on the mass amount of invites and no uploaded notes that you did.

[quote name='bubbaFromBama']Creating fake accounts to get referral Koin is not going to work. It is against Knetwit's Terms of Use and you will lose all your points and Koin (even legitimately earned Koin). You'll be much better off just referring real people (preferably college classmates) and uploading any notes you have laying around.

You can visit Knetwit's Koin page to learn how to earn money and prizes (including a PS3, HD TV, or Spore).[/quote]If you are from Knetwit, I have a question. Are users from Canada eligible to win prizes like the PS3? Seems doable enough. I should be able to get people using Facebook and my MSN list to join up and use it.

I guess I'll give it a go, I have a ton of notes I could upload

Quick edit: how long does it take to register the notes, I just uploaded a few and I still says I haven't uploaded any.

Just a quick update for those who are doing it legit, like someone stated earlier in the thread, you can only upload right now pdf's, for some reason word documents aren't working. A good free and fast site to convert them is... http://www.expresspdf.com

[quote name='BarbblerElf']Well I think they banned me from their site. When I go to it and click on anything I just get a white screen.[/QUOTE]

The site still works for me and I can still login.

and I have 51 "referred" people

For some reason, now pdf's won't upload, I had uploaded some notes and now I can't, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, I haven't refered anyone yet but now none of my uploads count, and I'm stuck on 4200 koin. So can someone upload a pdf to the site and see if it registers. If not, it might just be a problem with the site at the moment. thx.

Edit: nevermind, it took some time but my points just skyrocket from 4200 to 7300.

Last edited by a moderator:
100 points, but for every 5 you get 500 bonus points. So 5 notes equals 1000 points.

10 dollars in paypal is around 5,400 or something, you get it pretty quickly, just remember to upload in pdf format because that is the only one that is working now.

[quote name='CrazedArabMan']100 points, but for every 5 you get 500 bonus points. So 5 notes equals 1000 points.

10 dollars in paypal is around 5,400 or something, you get it pretty quickly, just remember to upload in pdf format because that is the only one that is working now.[/quote]

Cool thanks. I might try this out then.

My friend and i tried scamming the system for the 50$, we used mailinator and submitted but we have not received anything at all, its been almost 2 weeks. I don't think scamming the system is going to work :whistle2:(

Has anyone received anything. I'm still waiting on my Family Guy dvd. It would be nice if they sent like a status update or something.

There was a post in the referrals section where someone received their 10 dollars in paypal, I'm waiting on a 10 dollar one but I'm getting my points legit and uploading my notes. It should arrive in the next 2 days or so. I post back when or if I get something.

That's lame that you guys are scamming a site..and worse that CAG is even allowing the discussion!!!!!

[quote name='strongpimphand']That's lame that you guys are scamming a site..and worse that CAG is even allowing the discussion!!!!![/quote]

Heh, because uploading class notes to share is somehow legit? Pick a moral standpoint and stick with it. Cheating==Cheating, kthxbai.

[quote name='Marion517']Heh, because uploading class notes to share is somehow legit? Pick a moral standpoint and stick with it. Cheating==Cheating, kthxbai.[/QUOTE]
....Apples and oranges

Some students can't always make it to class. Shoot, professors even put podcasts up nowadays for people who can't (or just need additional study notes)

Nothing "cheating" about uploading NOTES. Be different if it was tests. Sorry, your logic just isn't flowing...

[quote name='Marion517']Heh, because uploading class notes to share is somehow legit? Pick a moral standpoint and stick with it. Cheating==Cheating, kthxbai.[/quote]

How sharing notes is cheating is beyond me. It isn't like you are sharing answers to a test. You are sharing stuff that you wrote down and learned.

There are some people here who are scamming it, while the rest (like me) are doing it legit by uploading notes which is what you are supposed to do.

[quote name='CrazedArabMan']There are some people here who are scamming it, while the rest (like me) are doing it legit by uploading notes which is what you are supposed to do.[/quote]

Who cares?

[quote name='Supadeuce']Who cares?[/quote]

Because it seems that some of the people who are doing the scamming, aren't getting the prizes they requested.

Sorry about the double post, but I just want to bump it up and say that I did receive my 10 dollar paypal that I ordered from the site. So they are fulfilling prizes.

[quote name='CrazedArabMan']Sorry about the double post, but I just want to bump it up and say that I did receive my 10 dollar paypal that I ordered from the site. So they are fulfilling prizes.[/quote]

Did you cheat the site? Or do it fairly?

I got the $10 paypal, as posted earlier. They have also just placed my order for a copy of Spore from Amazon. A friend of mine has had her order of Spore also placed.

Is anybody else not being credited on their note postings now? Was working fine up to a certain point yesterday, but now I don't get any koin when I post notes.

[quote name='andytep']Is anybody else not being credited on their note postings now? Was working fine up to a certain point yesterday, but now I don't get any koin when I post notes.[/quote]

from the look of things, they're checking to make sure we're being legit, so it's taking longer. I've being credited for my notes, just taking longer than it used to.

Edit:
16899286gn8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People that you refer now need to upload a note to a course after confirming their account in order for you to get referral credit.

Hello.

Thank you for your order. On further review of your account it appears that some of the Koin awarded was for activity that does not meet Knetwit’s terms and conditions. As such your order has been cancelled until your activity can be reviewed. Once your account has been reviewed we will contact you via email to let you know that you may place another order.

Thank you for using Knetwit.

;)

lol, I got $140.00 through paypal with this. I was aiming for the ps3 but halfway there I stopped getting points for my notes. Oh well, I only uploaded notes for a couple hours and walked away with some extra cash. No complaints!

Id like to say i thoroughly enjoyed this thread, it was like reading a crime caper , very fun read and thank you all for your ingenuiety in trying to beat the system, you guys are awsome. :D

Hmmm... Looking at some of the notes, it looks like I could do something as simple as vocab and get a ton of credit for it. If I do 840 vocab terms, I am good to go. *Pulls out text book, start defining vocab*

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Massive grave dig is massive.[/QUOTE]

F'in seriously...

I thought this was just found out, and I was trying to see if I could get in on it, and unless I did it wrong, they fixed the exploit the first posts were talking about....

Did any one of you get the prizes you exploited?

bread's done
Back