Free Games from Goozex~NO FRAUD TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shaveice']Question,
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/itemdetail.asp?item=36015

This is the link for a Xbox Live Starter Kit v2. It says that it offers 1 year of Live, which should work on the 360 right?

Will this work? I mean, I don't know how the whole goozex thing is. I dunno if they purchase the things and send them out. If the thing comes in used the code probably won't be any good. What you guys think?

If this doesn't work I'll probably pick up San Andreas. Xbox version trades for 9 @ GS supposedly, although I just want to get it so I can sell my PS2.[/quote]

I guess you could try it, but there is none being offered at the moment. That being said, this is a used trading site. How would you trade a used xbox live card?

Oh, in that case I guess it's a no go. How do I know if there's a copy being offered or whatever?

*Edit* And how do I know what they offer? (Disc, Case, Manuel)

[quote name='$hady']God damn bitch ass fuckin noobs and your bullshit links. fuck you and the 5 god damn windows you made me close in firefox Nigger[/quote]
Epic lulz. Try you and 20 freinds going into over 100 IRC channels and spamming that link. Oh, how I love saturdays......

As for the Xbox Live Start Kit, it's used, there is no 1 year subscription

[quote name='Leek']Epic lulz. Try you and 20 freinds going into over 100 IRC channels and spamming that link. Oh, how I love saturdays......
[/quote]
Wow, you're a douche.

I'm loving Goozex so far. I haven't actually gotten anything yet, but I've traded now three games - including my extra copy of Guitar Hero III (Wii, no guitar) for a full 1000 points! I've got a few things in the queue, but nothing is available yet.

Oh bollocks. I contacted the person that requested my GHIII to confirm that he recognized he was getting the game disc + manual only. And he asked me to cancel the order. Damn. I went ahead and ordered Scarface from Goozex too since I had a surplus of points. Now I'm down to 100 points on the site. Boo. Oh well, I guess I'll just hit up Scarface and list it back on the site. Looks like there are a fair few people that want the game and no one has it available. I guess it'll be like a rental!

Any time I see a referral link, whether the post is 1 character or 100 characters, I'm going to just delete the whole post since this isn't the referral section, fyi. This (obviously) goes for the body of the post.

Well I put in an order on Soul Caliber 2 Full Package. It says "Status: Active (10 turns to go). That means I get it after 10 people right?

I traded in my Mario Strikers Charged. I'm still waiting for Gotcha Force to be aviliable, but i think its gonna be a while. I get 650 points when MSC goes thoruh and i wanna get another wii game, but sitll trying to fiugre out what.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Wow, you're a douche.[/quote]

Yea i need to throw Leek up on ignore. Is there ignore options anywhere? I never saw them in the options

Edit: Nvm i found it.

[quote name='shaveice']Well I put in an order on Soul Caliber 2 Full Package. It says "Status: Active (10 turns to go). That means I get it after 10 people right?[/quote]

Yea, 10 people. But out of those 9 before you, not all of them could have the amount of points needed. So you never really know.

I encourage you all to edit your trading region under account settings in Goozex to open your sending and receiving to Canada :)

This allows you to receive games from Canadians as well as send games to them. First class mail to Canada is less than $3

[quote name='noisome07']Yea, 10 people. But out of those 9 before you, not all of them could have the amount of points needed. So you never really know.[/quote]
True, because some people just put them in requests so they don't forget about the game, and want to buy it later

[quote name='magiic']I encourage you all to edit your trading region under account settings in Goozex to open your sending and receiving to Canada :)

This allows you to receive games from Canadians as well as send games to them. First class mail to Canada is less than $3[/quote]

Good call, never saw that option.

Dang, I think I have a seller who wants to receive the game I'm asking for, and isn't actually selling it.

Ugh, THIS is going to turn out badly....

[quote name='Dem Pyros']Dang, I think I have a seller who wants to receive the game I'm asking for, and isn't actually selling it.

Ugh, THIS is going to turn out badly....[/quote]
How so? You can always get your points refunded

My order just got sent to the mail (in one night!)

I was showing my bro all of this and he wants a free game too. He can't get it though cause we live together right?

*Edit*

Cause I was reading some earlier posts where people talked about Goozex tracking address and ip. My bro has a laptop so his IP would be different but the address would be the same. Hmm...

Does the guy send the game to Goozex or does he send it straight to me?

[quote name='shaveice']My order just got sent to the mail (in one night!)

I was showing my bro all of this and he wants a free game too. He can't get it though cause we live together right?

*Edit*

Cause I was reading some earlier posts where people talked about Goozex tracking address and ip. My bro has a laptop so his IP would be different but the address would be the same. Hmm...

Does the guy send the game to Goozex or does he send it straight to me?[/quote]
One account per household. Period.

*Edit*

Does the guy send the game to Goozex or does he send it straight to me?[/quote]

If you have further questions on the topic about multiple accounts for goozex.com, you should check out this link.

http://www.tainted-ones.com/b/

*Edit*

Does the guy send the game to Goozex or does he send it straight to me?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Leek']One account per household. Period.[/QUOTE]

Not quiet true. I've heard of them over looking this in some cases if you are an experienced trader on the site. But for the most part only 1 per address.

It seems that the sellers that I get matched up with are all inactive users. I hope I won't have to deal with this with most of the trades I go through. I wish that Goozex would pair you up with people who have been the most recently active on the site (then 2nd most active and so on) but maybe that will be improved in time.

Positive first experience for me. I requested Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for the Xbox, switching from Halo 2 after the points increase, and was matched up the same day. The next day (12/3) it was approved, and then shipped the day after that. Received it in great condition, case and all. I was expecting something all scratched up, but this was actually well taken care of.

Thanks OP.

[quote name='shigster']If you have further questions on the topic about multiple accounts for goozex.com, you should check out this link.

http://www.tainted-ones.com/b/[/quote]
Wow! Dude you rock! That website gave me all of the information I need! Rep to Shigster! A++ member on CAG!

Anyways, they "might" overlook it, but I honestly doubt ANYONE in this website who joined will be an experience trader. As for the inactive dealers, try PMing them

I found out my friend has SoulCaliber, and am gonna borrow it from him. Problem is I already put the order in. I just cancelled the order, waiting for the other guy to agree. Upon cancellation, I get the 100 points and the (1) trade thing right? If not, since I didn't recieve a game am I able to create a new account and get another game?

*Edit*
If I don't get the trade thing, I guess I have to PM him saying I made a mistake and hope he sends SC. Someone answer before the guy sees the cancellation lol.

[quote name='AndrewCP']It seems that the sellers that I get matched up with are all inactive users. I hope I won't have to deal with this with most of the trades I go through. I wish that Goozex would pair you up with people who have been the most recently active on the site (then 2nd most active and so on) but maybe that will be improved in time.[/quote]

yeah, i recently joined and i'm having this problem too. lame.

Just so you guys know, I added God of War, Bully, Viewtiful Joe (GC), and Vice City Stories (PS2) to my library. Also, looks like I'm getting Manhunt. That makes 4 games currently on their way to me.

Well I've finally got a seller and should be recieving my game soon. The total wait time wasn't so bad and I see myself using Goozex for some time.

[quote name='Leek'] As for the inactive dealers, try PMing them[/quote]

Uh, how? I don't even see the name of the seller anywhere.

Jesus,it should give you the seller name somewhere on your requests thing if you're 1st in line and it's going through.
As for ShaveVice, no not you, there were 2 posts above my other post, but I PM'd CheapyD to remove them. NO FRAUD TALK.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Well, apparently it doesn't work if the trade isn't confirmed because there's no name anywhere.[/quote]

All you see is something like 'waiting for confirmation from seller' huh? but no name :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigster
If you have further questions on the topic about multiple accounts for goozex.com, you should check out this link.

http://www.tainted-ones.com/b/
[quote name='Leek']Wow! Dude you rock! That website gave me all of the information I need! Rep to Shigster! A++ member on CAG!

Anyways, they "might" overlook it, but I honestly doubt ANYONE in this website who joined will be an experience trader. As for the inactive dealers, try PMing them[/quote]

Both you little bastards need banned off this site completely. All you post is rubbish and gay ass takeover links in multiple threads. Go back to Gamefaqs, IGN or whatever bullshit site you came from.

[quote name='$hady']Both you little bastards need banned off this site completely. All you post is rubbish and gay ass takeover links in multiple threads. Go back to Gamefaqs, IGN or whatever bullshit site you came from.[/quote]

Its nice having leek on ignore. You guys should do the same. the contest & free stuff section is instantly better.

[quote name='Ryosuke_Gunma']How do you get more points? I want a different game but it requires more points.[/quote]

There are two options:

1) Trade your own games - - highly encouraged, as it keeps a steady supply of games in the economy and users trading games is essential for Goozex to function

2) Buy points from Goozex, $5 for 100.

[quote name='Ryosuke_Gunma']How do you get more points? I want a different game but it requires more points.[/quote]
Add games that you want to trade to your library.

[quote name='$hady']Both you little bastards need banned off this site completely. All you post is rubbish and gay ass takeover links in multiple threads. Go back to Gamefaqs, IGN or whatever bullshit site you came from.[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name='Leek']No God Damn fucking Fraud Talk.[/quote]
dude, you get mad over that, and you're the one encouraging people to click on that stupid link.

*adds to ignore list*

Anyone find it ironic, that leek, our new expert on fraud and goozex is an underage user in violation of goozex's policies?

"MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT. User certifies to Company that if User is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) User is at least 18 years of age."

Taken straight from Goozex terms of use.

Just wondering, what happens if the seller never confirms the trade?

Trying to get The Incredibles for GC. I'm trying to get it to throw in as a present for my cousin, since I'm giving him a Gamecube for christmas.

ill give it a shot. i was on playerchain.com for a while, which works in a similar manner. it was great and i liked the layout better, but its just dead now. it barely updates and i usually dont get requests responed to anymore. i liked player chain cause the 'gamebucks' were equivalent to dollars, the points are more annoying to figure out.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Anyone find it ironic, that leek, our new expert on fraud and goozex is an underage user in violation of goozex's policies?

"MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT. User certifies to Company that if User is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) User is at least 18 years of age."

Taken straight from Goozex terms of use.[/quote]

IAWTC :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back