Free Games from Goozex~NO FRAUD TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Leek']Hey guys, I joined Goozex.com a few days ago, and it got me 100 points just for signing up, first I doubted that I would get a good game, but I order Halo 2, anyways. And guess what I got just now while checking my email!

goour2.png

All for free. So join Goozex.com if you already haven't. Alot of games are under 100points, even 360 games.[/quote]
How does this work, and it's free?

While Goozex is an awesome service for getting games cheap, I'm not sure if it's considered a contest or free stuff in general, and there's already been a thread made about the 100 free points promotion. But yes, I recommend that anyone who hasn't already should join.

[quote name='Mako1215']How does this work, and it's free?[/quote]

Not exactly. It's a game trading site, where you list your games for trade, the system matches you up, you ship out the game and get points for the game. Then games in your request list get matched, and you pay for the game using points you've accumulated. What the OP meant by free was that there's a promotion going on that you can sign up and get 100 points for free, which will net you a free game, as long as the game is 100 points.

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Not exactly. It's a game trading site, where you list your games for trade, the system matches you up, you ship out the game and get points for the game. Then games in your request list get matched, and you pay for the game using points you've accumulated. What the OP meant by free was that there's a promotion going on that you can sign up and get 100 points for free, which will net you a free game, as long as the game is 100 points.[/quote] Ok thanks for that.

No problem. As you can see in my signature, I've already sent out and received loads of games. Just click on my sig and you'll be at the sign up page. I'm loving Brave Fencer Musashi right now. :D

[quote name='ShadowMasterX']No problem. As you can see in my signature, I've already sent out and received loads of games. Just click on my sig and you'll be at the sign up page. I'm loving Brave Fencer Musashi right now. :D[/quote]

Hmmm, well your signatures isn't...how shall I put it...visible.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wait, so how do I choose a game to redeem my points with?[/quote]

Set up an account with the promotion code: CAG-2007 and enter your shipping info.

Do an advanced search for items ranging from 100 points to 100 points.

Pick one and wait.

Okay, I made an account and have 100 points. I searched for 100 point games and picked, say, Halo 2. Now it's added to my "My Requests" section with the status "60 turns to go."

What does that mean?

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Okay, I made an account and have 100 points. I searched for 100 point games and picked, say, Halo 2. Now it's added to my "My Requests" section with the status "60 turns to go."

What does that mean?[/quote]

It means there's 59 people that will get it before you (I'm 59th, hehe). After those 59 people get it then you will be shipped one. It could be awhile.

goozex is a GREAT site, I've already used it twice to get games, I traded my Wii version of resident evil 4 and got saints row, and then spent 5 bucks to buy more points to get a copy of fight night, WAY better value than trading in games at EB/gamestop.

for free games check my signature, you only need to fill out 2 offers, then cancel them a few days later. only takes a few minutes of your time and a lot fo offers are free or stupidly cheap (1 dollar or so)
This is the best of these sites I've ever used (because I ACTUALLY got games from them). PM me if youd like some more info.

[quote name='Drnick']goozex is a GREAT site, I've already sued it twice .[/quote]
Ha.

So wait, do you trade games for points, or trade them for other games and get points in the process? I'm assuming it's the latter, by I'm tired and it's unclear.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Ha.

So wait, do you trade games for points, or trade them for other games and get points in the process? I'm assuming it's the latter, by I'm tired and it's unclear.[/quote]
You send out your games to get points. Then you request other games with the points you have accumulated. You can also buy points if you need more.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Hmmm, interresting, I see a gaping chasm between his message and the next.[/quote]

Signatures on CAG are only shown once per page to cut down on the clutter. You can see his sig on his first post for this page.

basically it works like this

1. you sign up and get a 100 point bonus
2. you can then use your points to buy games, want a game thats more than 100 points? keep following
3. to get more points, trade some of your old games you don't play, on the site each game has a point value, you can list the games your willing to trade on the site.
4. once someone requests the game you have up for trade, you'll get an E-mail,
5. mail out the game, when the buyer gets the game he lets goozex know, and you get the points put in your account.
6. now use those points to get the game you really want!

pretty good system in my opinion, I just see that some dishonest people could lie and say you never sent the game.. but goozex says that they insure every game..... haven't ever had to use that (hopefully I never will)

Goozex is a great game trading site. I also joined the site for the free game, I placed my order for a 100 point game. 3 days later it arrived by mail.

Now that I have seen how everything works I ended up purchasing 500 points for $25. The only problem I have is that you cant CANCEL an order right away before its actually approved. I had placed God of War on my request list so I can place it on hold. Before I even had a chance to change it to hold my order was placed as it found a match. Now Im trying to see if the seller will cancel my order.

Even if we decide to not trade any games, can we still get the free game and never use the service again? Just curious... ;)

[quote name='Rozz']Even if we decide to not trade any games, can we still get the free game and never use the service again? Just curious... ;)[/quote]

Yes you can I got my free game and have not used them since.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']You won't be entered into the drawing.[/quote]

Dragon_Master and Wicked One, thank you for your help. Any game suggestions for 100 points now? ;)

[quote name='Rozz']Dragon_Master and Wicked One, thank you for your help. Any game suggestions for 100 points now? ;)[/quote]

I signed up for Halo 2, but it's got about 60 people in line so it will probably be awhile. That probably has the highest trade-in value.

I bit,too.I've got Final Fantasy VI advance & Miami Vice PSP that I won in contests sitting unopened & GS trade in value stinks,so I hope this works out.

Wow, 34 replies already :D I'm going to ignore all of the flame baiting. I signed up without the registration code and still got 100 points. You can get a pretty good selection of games with only 100 points. I had to wait 2 days to get my Halo 2, so if you're 60th in line, I suggest you pick another game :) Have fun guys.

Hello, first post here, although I've been registered for a while. First would like to thank everyone here for all the great deals.

Now, back to Goozex. I registered and got the 100 points, but I have a question. If I buy this: http://goozex.com/trading/asp/itemdetail.asp?item=34302
does that mean I'll get a 12 month subscription to Live for 360(I'm pretty sure the original ones work)? Idk, it just seems too easy...

I could have sworn the cards are compatible, because then why is everyone buying the originial ones at Sears in the Video Game Deals? Thanks though.

Worth a shot =/ I doubt anyone actually has that though, for trading, I mean. It'll be used =/

[quote name='Wicked One 612']It means there's 59 people that will get it before you (I'm 59th, hehe). After those 59 people get it then you will be shipped one. It could be awhile.[/quote]
Huh. Because I just checked the page and noticed my points were gone, so I went into My Requests and....

Halo 2
points traded: 100status: Match! Your request is waiting confirmation from the seller.

Also? I saw this in the FAQ:

The Goozex system will notify you via email every time one of your games has been requested, so that you can go ahead and mail it to the requesting user. You will still have the possibility to accept the trade, delay it, or reject it if you prefer to keep the game.

But when I go to add something to my library, I get this:

You commit to sending this game to another user when requested.

So, which is actually true?

All I've ever gotten from Goozex were a disc only GT3 and Ace Combat 4. Ace Combat 4 had a crack right down the middle, thanks to Goozex's superb shipping system.

pretty sweet, i just signed up and im going to get a free psp game with my 100 points, i just got a psp today so the more games i can get the merrier.

they do referrals? I've been meaning to try them out

Do you put CAG-2007 in the coupon code or invitation code box?

Nevermind I didn't read the top

Everybody should try Goozex, it's wonderful. I've gotten 26 games with no problems (just got the expensive/rare Tomba! for free, as you can see in my sig). And the best thing is, for the games I didn't end up liking, I just traded them back for something different!

I highly encourage everyone to sign up, especially if you have something on my wishlist (or want something in my inventory). Also: sign up using the link in my sig and we'll both get some extra points. :D

You can use Paypal to get trade credits, so you don't need to if you have money in Paypal. Other than that, yeah; but it's all on the up-and-up.

I enjoy the site, I picked up a bunch of 100 point PS2/PC games during their free trade month. Now I'm picking up some PS3 games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back