Free Games from Goozex~NO FRAUD TALK

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xokxtrunks']Thanks for the heads up on this site. So what does the turn thing exactly mean when trying to request a game?[/quote]

It is like waiting in line for the game. You have to wait a certain number of "turns" before your slot to either send or receive the game comes up.

However, I have had a few times where I signed up to send a game, and was on my 30th or so turn. In an hour, I was matched to send the game.

[quote name='poisonedpawn45']It is like waiting in line for the game. You have to wait a certain number of "turns" before your slot to either send or receive the game comes up.

However, I have had a few times where I signed up to send a game, and was on my 30th or so turn. In an hour, I was matched to send the game.[/QUOTE]

So it's like that number of people will be getting the game before me?

Halo 2 is now 150 points. Boooo

I wanted Star Fox Adventures for free and when I searched before I joined, it was 100 points. When I joined, it became 150 :(.

[quote name='Leek']No, it isn't "rep" reputation means nothing on the internet, neither does post count, you're merely give a bad stereotype for new members, to be stupid be Captain Obvious. CAG is really going into a bad stage right now, it's become popular and now scammers and retards just want to come in. Do not make multiple accounts. You will be banned on this website for saying so. Goozex is a member of CAG. He's an affiliate.[/quote]

Rofl, like people who scam sites out of BR movies and gift certificates when they don't work at those places?

[quote name='wwfward']Halo 2 is now 150 points. Boooo

I wanted Star Fox Adventures for free and when I searched before I joined, it was 100 points. When I joined, it became 150 :(.[/quote] Rofl nice! It's call about supply and demand I beleive. Goozex became smart ;)

[quote name='wwfward']Halo 2 is now 150 points. Boooo

I wanted Star Fox Adventures for free and when I searched before I joined, it was 100 points. When I joined, it became 150 :(.[/QUOTE]

I just joined and selected it this morning :(

Well I just requested Call of Duty 2 when it was 100 points and it found a match but I need to wait for the seller to confirm it. Goozex said that I already traded in 100 points for it and I see that the game is now worth 150. Will I not be able to recieve the game anymore?

EDIT: Nevermind, Lurknomore has answered my question at the Goozex forums.

For some reason tons of games have moved up to 150 points - even non popular ones like Sonic Shuffle.

AndrewCP, what was the answer?

I need quick help. I am the first person in line for a game, how do I know if it's ready to come to me? Thank you.

[quote name='Rozz']For some reason tons of games have moved up to 150 points - even non popular ones like Sonic Shuffle.

AndrewCP, what was the answer?[/quote]

As long as you've requested the game while it was at least x number of points that you had in your account and Goozex subtracted those points, you're still elgible to recieve it. The thing is that the seller has to confirm the trade but if he/she doesn't, you won't get that game.

[quote name='AndrewCP']As long as you've requested the game while it was at least x number of points that you had in your account and Goozex subtracted those points, you're still elgible to recieve it. The thing is that the seller has to confirm the trade but if he/she doesn't, you won't get that game.[/quote]

Thanks, so the game I do have now, I'm first in line,do I just keep it on hold? Thanks.

[quote name='Rozz']I need quick help. I am the first person in line for a game, how do I know if it's ready to come to me? Thank you.[/quote] It has to be available for you to get it. You will get an email if the seller decides to trade it away to you.

Wow talk about timing, I sign up yesterday and order Fable and it was shipped yesterday by a member, and today its now 150 points woot glad i joined yesterday, thanks OP.

@ Andrew

Though i just barely joined here and goozex, i have CoD2. I dont know if theres a way we can directly trade but im up for a trade depending what you got to offer ;)

Is there, like, any window of time the seller has to confirm the trade? Or could they, hypothetically, never confirm it and screw me out of my 100 points, which have already been depleted as soon as Goozex found a match?

I'm going to try to get a bunch of those Burger King games from my freinds or online if I can't from Goozex
FREE points pl0x?

[quote name='Rozz']So if I'm first in line, I just keep my game on 'hold'?[/quote]

Actually, no. Putting a game on hold means you don't want to get the game now, but you keep your spot on line. You should activate it so you can get your game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is there, like, any window of time the seller has to confirm the trade? Or could they, hypothetically, never confirm it and screw me out of my 100 points, which have already been depleted as soon as Goozex found a match?[/quote] A seller has two 22 hour periods to confirm a match. If after these periods the seller still hasn't responded to the match, they're game gets taken off the queue and you'll be matched with the next user offering the game.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What do you mean by "22 hour periods"?[/quote]
22+22=44. Try asking on Goozex.com forums

Got Yakuza coming, and someone finally wants my copy of San Andreas for PC. Cool. Now if only more people would request Disgaea so I could get those juicy 850 points...

I have Breakdown ( Xbox ) coming atm. I mite have to toss up some games sometime. Im really digging the site design and how it works.

Just checked my mailbox, and I just got Halo 2. Proof it works, and Goozex saved me a good $15+.

Well that's ass.

The seller for my Halo 2 never confirmed, so it gave me back my points and put me back "in line". Of course, I can't get it now, because it's 150.

Ha, I had a similar situation with the game Call of Duty 2. It was 100 and the seller either didn't confirm or declined the trade and now it's worth 150. Ah well, I guess I'll get something else. I decided to go for the original Call of Duty since that one's 100.

I've got a match for Halo 2, but it looks like it's disc only. Oh well. I just traded my copy to EB.

If it craps out, can anyone recommend anything in the 200 point range? I added an extra 100 points last night, so I'd have 200 if he doesn't ship Halo 2. Looking for XB or GC games - anything I should play?

[quote name='JJSP']I've got a match for Halo 2, but it looks like it's disc only. Oh well. I just traded my copy to EB.

If it craps out, can anyone recommend anything in the 200 point range? I added an extra 100 points last night, so I'd have 200 if he doesn't ship Halo 2. Looking for XB or GC games - anything I should play?[/quote]
Dunno about XB games, but for Gamecube:

Pac-Man Vs (100)
Luigi's Mansion (150)
Alien Hominid (150)
Timesplitters: Future Perfect (200)

Those are just the ones I've gotten or have on my wishlist, there are tons of others. Out of those I'd say Timesplitters is the best, but they're all great games.

Maybe we shoudl create a list of the games we are putting up on Goozex to give peopel some ideas of what games are available :p

[quote name='tankexmortis']Dunno about XB games, but for Gamecube:

Pac-Man Vs (100)
Luigi's Mansion (150)
Alien Hominid (150)
Timesplitters: Future Perfect (200)

Those are just the ones I've gotten or have on my wishlist, there are tons of others. Out of those I'd say Timesplitters is the best, but they're all great games.[/QUOTE]
Luigi's Mansion could be a winner. I used to own it, but got rid of a bunch of my Gamecube games a long time ago. I'd love to pick it up again along with some of the GC classics (Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Zelda, etc.).

[quote name='AndrewCP']Ha, I had a similar situation with the game Call of Duty 2. It was 100 and the seller either didn't confirm or declined the trade and now it's worth 150. Ah well, I guess I'll get something else. I decided to go for the original Call of Duty since that one's 100.[/QUOTE]

yeah i tried to get Dynamite Cop for 100 points and then Goozex cancelled my trade saying that it fluctuated in points......I might trade on goozex..but that pisses me off.....why the bump in points?

[quote name='JJSP']I've got a match for Halo 2, but it looks like it's disc only. Oh well. I just traded my copy to EB.

If it craps out, can anyone recommend anything in the 200 point range? I added an extra 100 points last night, so I'd have 200 if he doesn't ship Halo 2. Looking for XB or GC games - anything I should play?[/quote]
What? Oh yeah huh...you can BUY POINTS and they're pretty CHEAP for what you're getting in return. Halo 2 disc only isn't that bad. I mean, atleast your getting a game. The shipping is alot cheaper with disc only.

An xbox game+Shipping from California to NC is $2.18

[quote name='Leek']What? Oh yeah huh...you can BUY POINTS and they're pretty CHEAP for what you're getting in return. Halo 2 disc only isn't that bad. I mean, atleast your getting a game. The shipping is alot cheaper with disc only.

An xbox game+Shipping from California to NC is $2.18[/QUOTE]
Well, he's got another 16 hours or so to confirm. We'll see how this goes.

Yeah, I added an extra 100 points for $5. I had extra cash in my PayPal, and wanted to pad my points in case there was something just out of reach I wanted.

Cool. I got an e-mail today stating someone shipped my free game. :applause:

If anyone needs a reccomendation for a 100 point PS2 game, let me know.

For some reason, I thought many CAGs were already on Goozex. I guess it must be a relatively close group then...

Leek - can you put "Goozex" prefixing this thread's title? From the front page it sounds like one of those referral sites, when Goozex's a 100% legitimate site (I joined about 1.5 yrs ago and have made dozens of trades already).

I never said they weren't, but Goozex isn't a referral site in line with others out there (like Guitar Hero 3 for free with 3 offers)

All I want is to ditch my unused 100-free-pointless account, and register again with the CAG 2007 code. Goozex seems absolutely determined to prevent me from doing so.

Since I am already logged into my unused account upon going to Goozex, why don't I try logging off? Oh wait, logging off does absolutely nothing. You remained logged on.

Not only can I not log off , I cannot cancel my account. Apparently the FAQ stating that,"You can also cancel your membership altogether: just write an email to "REMOVE at Goozex dot com" with your request," does not mean that Goozex will remove my account. Oh no. It simply means that they will remove me from the newsletter, something I already did manyally by editing my preferences.

I just want to get those 100 points I missed out on... :bomb:

I'll add Goozex in a minute. Oh, and for the people with the sellers never confirming. It's logical.

Think about it, you're about to sell something that if you cancel and go to the next buyer, you can sell it for 50% more. Any logical person would do that. Once I get money from SharedReveiws.com, I'm gonna buy points with this. Since this saves time, money, and it's better than craigslist for most things.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back