Free Games on Epic Games Store

Episode 1 is still free.

Also free:

A Total War Saga: TROY Free to today only 8/13/2020

Also register for the free Amazons DLC.

https://www.totalwar.com/games/troy/amazons/ (scroll to the bottom of the page)

"For a limited time, Amazons DLC will be FREE for players who link their Total War Access and Epic accounts. Register below and opt in for more information."

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 1 is still free.

Also free:

"For a limited time, Amazons DLC will be FREE for players who link their Total War Access and Epic accounts. Register below and opt in for more information."

Thanks for the heads up I updated the main post.

Amazons DLC for Troy: A Total War Saga is available now. Claim it by October 8th.

Strange that those three show owned in the store for me, but MudRunner in the library is not showing any DLC.
I don't think that's unusual: only a couple games in my library (Civ VI and Borderlands 2) note "add-ons" in the library view, but I think I have other games with DLC installed.

Looking forward to 15 days of free games. I missed a handful last year during the 12 days so wouldn't mind a few repeats. However, I can assure you those ones I missed will NOT be the repeats. They're only repeating ones I've redeemed.

Looking forward to 15 days of free games. I missed a handful last year during the 12 days so wouldn't mind a few repeats. However, I can assure you those ones I missed will NOT be the repeats. They're only repeating ones I've redeemed.
Total War: Troy would be nice. I had the release date saved in my calendar for weeks, but somehow still managed to miss it that day.

funny because i literally went everyday to check but somehow with work later that day i must have missed it or overlooked it somehow. damn why did they have to make it literally one day and so easy to forget. Such a tight close time frame. Please epic bring back total war as a freebie during that time again.

Free game for the 17th is supposedly Cities: Skylines, although the store page for the game won't load at all for me.

I don't think it's been given away before, although it's been in about a quadrillion bundles on Steam and every other platform known to man. 

When trying to google a list of games that have been given away before (to see if Cities: Skylines was a repeat), I found that hundreds of gaming "news" outlets were reporting a "leak" of the 15 free games that was obviously bullshit to a hilarious degree. They thought the game for today would be Dying Light.  :rofl:

Cities skylines is at the stage in its life where giving it away/selling it cheap is not losing them money but promoting the selling of dlc like simcity.. Heres to still hoping for total war.

Cities skylines is at the stage in its life where giving it away/selling it cheap is not losing them money but promoting the selling of dlc like simcity.. Heres to still hoping for total war.
Wouldn't mind seeing it on day 4 or 5, but a pretty disappointing choice for the grand debut of the whole 15 day giveaway and their entire holiday sale.

I mean i'm keeping expectations low to be honest and expect the usual suspects and not much in the realm of wow titles. Probably games near bargain bin that are barely selling or titles at the point where dlc makes up most of its sales.

I don't think that's unusual: only a couple games in my library (Civ VI and Borderlands 2) note "add-ons" in the library view, but I think I have other games with DLC installed.
I had time today to play MudRunner and confirm you are right. The DLC appears in game despite the library not listing any DLC. Today's Cities: Skylines does the same. So strange that some have the DLC listing and others don't on the library page of EGS.

If you like having your Christmas surprises spoiled, this list looks pretty legit:

https://twitter.com/jovanmunja/status/1339958916491448320

Not as good as last year, but definitely not terrible. Just about exactly in line with what I expected.

Leak is pretty much confirmed. The new teaser is indeed 100% Defense Grid.

bread's done
Back