Free Games on Epic Games Store

Yep looks like it. No wow titles here still they are free so no complaining. Still here's to hoping for troy that they only gave for one day window.

Looks like the leaked list is proving to be true .. Tomorrow-- Alien Isolation
Yep. Hint for tomorrow is the space-suit helmet from Alien: Isolation.

The only games left on the leak list that I don't have from other platforms (or Epic itself) are Stranded Deep (doesn't look that interesting), and Solitairica (looks alright).

I have no complaints at all, and if you happen not to have them already, some of them are incredible games. Inside and Darkest Dungeons are two of my all-time favorites. Night in the Woods is fun too. Alien: Isolation and Metro 2033 are all-time classics. It's a really awesome selection of games if you don't have them all already.

Last year was cooler for me, not because of an overall better quality in games, but because a lot of the titles were slightly more obscure and harder to find on sales, while still being great.

Still, I'm happy to claim the games on Epic even if I have them elsewhere. Never know, god forbid, when one company or another might go kaput, or you might lose access to an account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Hint for tomorrow is the space-suit helmet from Alien: Isolation.

The only games left on the leak list that I don't have from other platforms (or Epic itself) are Stranded Deep (doesn't look that interesting), and Solitairica (looks alright).

I have no complaints at all, and if you happen not to have them already, some of them are incredible games. Inside and Darkest Dungeons are two of my all-time favorites. Night in the Woods is fun too. Alien: Isolation and Metro 2033 are all-time classics. It's a really awesome selection of games if you don't have them all already.

Last year was cooler for me, not because of an overall better quality in games, but because a lot of the titles were slightly more obscure and harder to find on sales, while still being great.

Still, I'm happy to claim the games on Epic even if I have them elsewhere. Never know, god forbid, when one company or another might go kaput, or you might lose access to an account.
Stranded deep is fun i bought it around when it first came out and they have been updating it a lot since then. I have not played multiplayer yet but i hear that is fun as well (if you are into those type of games)

Darkest dungeon was fun as well but i never attempted to beat it yet.

Looking forward to eventually playing all the free games they put out that are not already repeats lol. Eventually ill get around to playing some after the other games i have planned to play.

None of the games on the list are ones I've caught when previously free or otherwise (on PC anyway) so while the list doesn't excite me too much I can't complain either.

None of the games on the list are ones I've caught when previously free or otherwise (on PC anyway) so while the list doesn't excite me too much I can't complain either.
INSIDE today and tomorrow's game, Darkest Dungeon, are two of my favorites of all time. I see everyone complaining, but I think the selection is fantastic this year. Only problem is I have most of it. Last year was definitely better for me, but not because the games were better, just because most of them were new to me.

Also days 16-23.

Nice to see Crying Suns next week. Didn't see any official confirmation that Epic was even going to do weekly free games in 2021, but it looks like they're continuing for at least a little while.
Certainly glad to see it's extended into 2021!

The base game seems to be always free. The limited time freebie is some add-ons.

Limited-Time Offer 4/29 - 5/6: Epic Champions of Renown (Over $100 USD Value - FREE!)

All players who log into Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms through the Epic Games Store between Thursday 4/29/2021 at 11AM Eastern and Thursday 5/6/2021 at 11AM Eastern will receive the Epic Champions of Renown!

The Epic Champions of Renown includes:
  • Unlocks for the following Champions: Spurt (Slot 3), Krull (Slot 6), Black Viper (Slot 7), Hew Maan (Slot 8), and Nova V'Ger (Slot 11)
  • Spurt Chests: 16 Gold Spurt Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
  • Krull Chests: 16 Gold Krull Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
  • Black Viper Chests: 16 Gold Black Viper Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
  • Hew Maan Chests: 16 Gold Hew Maan Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
  • Nova Chests: 16 Gold Nova Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
  • Two Familiars: Baby Spurt & Iris the Beholder
This offer is available to all players logging in through the Epic Games Store, both new and existing. You must install and log into Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms to receive the Epic Champions of Renown.

bread's done
Back