Free Gaming Magazine Subscription?

PhiLeingFunkie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I am currently on my last issue of EGM in which I received a full year for free. I was wondering if anyone had any deals that they are aware of that would give me another year of EGM or any gaming mag for free. Thanks

If you go and purchase or renew a Gamestop Edge Card, you get a year of EGM. The cost of the card (plus the magazine subscription) is $14.99. Not free, but totally worth it for me as I use the card so much that it pays for itself. The card gets you 10 percent off used games and accessories, plus special sales and discounts sometimes.

[quote name='happymarriedgirl2003']If you go and purchase or renew a Gamestop Edge Card, you get a year of EGM. The cost of the card (plus the magazine subscription) is $14.99. Not free, but totally worth it for me as I use the card so much that it pays for itself. The card gets you 10 percent off used games and accessories, plus special sales and discounts sometimes.[/quote]
correct me if i'm wrong but,...that's not for EGM. That;s game informer

while the OP mentioned EGM he didn't specify that he wanted another EGM. Just another gaming mag of which GI qualifies.. (barely)

in the interest of keeping it free you can use this link for another year or EGM. if you keep your information the same they just add it on. If it doesn't match you end up with two subscriptions. That's kinda how I ended up with three. I should really merge them but i'm just too lazy.

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailegm01welcome.htm

bread's done
Back