Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

funny-pictures-yin-yang-cats.jpg

[quote name='weaselx3']i have a question, did i just have to green to be entered in the contest, or do i also have to refer someone?[/QUOTE]
Just 1 green enters you in the contest.

So... Which sites are the top three for cash sent to your paypal? I signed up under you on the macrobucks one. Any others? I'm going for the $560/7 referrals :D.

Wow, Macrobucks only requires 6 referrals for a 60 GB PS3 and $50 Paypal? That sounds great. I might sign up for that... But I'm not too good at getting referrals... :cry:

[quote name='Iceman20']Wow, Macrobucks only requires 6 referrals for a 60 GB PS3 and $50 Paypal? That sounds great. I might sign up for that... But I'm not too good at getting referrals... :cry:[/QUOTE]
Hmm, should be a 80gb as the 60gb is kinda all gone now.

And yes, $80 ref on that site is pretty nice.

The blue banner? They're all non-cc. I mentioned some of the popular good crediting ones here:

http://freebiecontests.blogspot.com/

# Winning Surveys: EXCLUSIVE - Nissan Titan
# Guaranteed Cash Rewards
# BabytoBee
# 10K Scholarship
# BestPrizeCenter - Motorola Razor
# Pays2Shop.com
# Women Work From Home
# GameVance Download
# Generous Genie - Win a Plasma TV!
# Global Survey Group
# Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll ($1500 Gift Card)
# BigBuck Surveys - $20 Gift Card
# What She Has To Say - Pink iPod
# BigBuck Surveys - iPhone
# American Laser Center - Submit first page only!

[quote name='mkda']The blue banner? They're all non-cc. I mentioned some of the popular good crediting ones here:

http://freebiecontests.blogspot.com/

# Winning Surveys: EXCLUSIVE - Nissan Titan
# Guaranteed Cash Rewards
# BabytoBee
# 10K Scholarship
# BestPrizeCenter - Motorola Razor
# Pays2Shop.com
# Women Work From Home
# GameVance Download
# Generous Genie - Win a Plasma TV!
# Global Survey Group
# Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll ($1500 Gift Card)
# BigBuck Surveys - $20 Gift Card
# What She Has To Say - Pink iPod
# BigBuck Surveys - iPhone
# American Laser Center - Submit first page only![/quote]

Hey MKDA how can I get in on your high traffic site's I need more people to sign up under my PS3...

[quote name='Foladar']I demand a recount and new photos, no repeats. Gotta love the bad respawn one though.[/QUOTE]

lol, glad you like the pics. :D I thought this thread needed more interesting bumps...

funny-pictures-cat-loves-food.jpg

[quote name='Sejad']Hey MKDA how can I get in on your high traffic site's I need more people to sign up under my PS3...[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the spot is occupied right now and is reserved for the near future.

You still doing a one day listing for 360 Elite in exchange for a green in that contest? I just need those last three or at least two and if you could help that'd get my brother off my back since he's getting my old 360.

Not anymore Redeema. I think giving away 30+ greens is sufficient enough... and if I don't win this contest, omg...

For these offers, do I just sign up and then cancel them? Which is the easiest offer to complete? And will anybody be willing to help me get 6 referrals? I don't want to do this, and not get referrals.

[quote name='dsella']For these offers, do I just sign up and then cancel them? Which is the easiest offer to complete? And will anybody be willing to help me get 6 referrals? I don't want to do this, and not get referrals.[/QUOTE]
You do not sign up just to offers just to cancel it. That is fraud and if found, your account will be put on hold. Talking about this, and encouraging others to do the same will also put your account on hold (read the freebie site's terms of service).

For a selection of good/popular offers, see step two here: http://free-iphone-apple.blogspot.com/

You can find people by asking people you know. If not, people you meet on forums/online usually give a hand to help once they understand better.

[quote name='mkda']You do not sign up just to offers just to cancel it. That is fraud and if found, your account will be put on hold. Talking about this, and encouraging others to do the same will also put your account on hold (read the freebie site's terms of service).

For a selection of good/popular offers, see step two here: http://free-iphone-apple.blogspot.com/

You can find people by asking people you know. If not, people you meet on forums/online usually give a hand to help once they understand better.[/quote]

I didn't mean it like that. I just meant for the iPod Touch offer where you need 6 referrals. Can I just sign up for one of those $1.95 offers, call the company and then cancel it so I don't keep getting billed?

bread's done
Back