Free Gifts for All! Not lockerz. Free PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, iPhone, iPod Touch, etc

[quote name='leftycurve']hello mkda,
I would like to purchase 2 refs on yourgiftcards4free and 6 on youripodtouch. How much will this cost?[/QUOTE]

I don't have a giftcard site, so I can't help you with that.

The ipod site is $36/green. If you're wondering why it's this price, read the first post in this thread.

How can they give away a PSP Go if it isn't out yet?

Ugh stupid offers, I wish I didn't have to do one so this won't work for me..

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Homerun17']How can they give away a PSP Go if it isn't out yet?

Ugh stupid offers, I wish I didn't have to do one so this won't work for me..[/QUOTE]

They can do a pre-order for it, and you'll get it when it comes out. Or you can just get teh current psp version.

Offers are mandatory for every freebie site. They need to make money in order to give away free gifts.

[quote name='TrunksSSJ23']How many free prizes have you received OP?[/QUOTE]

Way too many to even keep track of. :D I'm doing this stuff since July 2005 and have gotten a couple of game consoles, a couple of ipods, lcd, games, but mostly cash.

[quote name='screamokid4life']umm so wait.. If I do one of those referral things you can get me all the referrals I need to get a free prize?[/QUOTE]

That's correct. If you could use my affiliate link (on my sites in the first post) then I would appreciate it.

bread's done
Back