Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

I have yet to receive a DEMO from SCEA even though I have signed up for a few. Aihuman wanna trade/sell yours?
Hot Shots Golf Ps2 never came
Jeanne D'arc PSP never arrived
God of War PSP hasn't arrived

I got my Demo last week and I don't even remember signing up for it. it comes with a God of War symbol on a string that you can attach to the psp. Also, a coupon for $15 off a purchase of a PSP slim. The Demo was really fun too, I can't wait until the game is released.

[quote name='ikill2game']i never even got my Jeanne D'Arc demo[/quote]

That reminds me that I never got my Jeanne D'Arc demo either...at least I picked one up at Gamestop. I got all of the other demos I have signed up for though, but the God of War demo still has not arrived.

Mine just came today... If there is any serious collector who would want to buy it, I'd be happy to consider an offer... otherwise I'm simply going to enjoy my demo :)

Thanks OP!

Got mines today as well... sweet for free! hell, even at $10 it's still a deal... Nice package, free GoW pendant thingy, $15 off PSP slim coupon at BB and of course the demo. Awesome! This definitely one of the top 10 deals of the year :)

I share your pain...have most people got theirs or is the majority still "screwed by sony".

Nintendo offered me a free stylus, I signed up just like the demo. Their confirmation said "ships Oct 22". I got an email Oct 28 that it shipped and I received it the next day.

I guess all that DS and Wii money lets them spend the money to make more, by following through on customer promises.

[quote name='BigChris914']I started this thread and I didn't even get my demo. How is that for justice?[/quote]
:shock: feel your pain dude... it's really a juicy freebie man, i thank you again for the post :)

[quote name='BigChris914']I started this thread and I didn't even get my demo. How is that for justice?[/quote]

yea, but "he who revives thread, gets paid big dividends"

I didn't get the mail today. It was cold and my testicles almost froze together. Ok its not really that cold, but I'm lazy.

Got mine today. The free keychain was a nice surprise. Didn't actually play the demo yet though since I also got Guitar Hero 3 in the mail today.

Got mine today Yay!!!. Got the keychain but no coupon. Did everybody get a coupon for the $15 off psp at BB when you recieved you demo? All I got was a piece of paper that said psp now $169.99.

Yeah, I registered for the demo the very first day this topic was posted, and I still haven't gotten mine. Registered for the Jeanne D'arc demo too and never got that either.

Since this stuff presumably all ships out of California (and I live in MI) I wonder if this stuff tends to be proximity based? As in its easier for them to ship this stuff locally and they just go down their allotments that way.

That or they have some kind of weird data on the buying habits of PSU memebers and "detemine" who is most likely to be influenced by a demo. In that case, sending a demo might be more influencial towards people who don't buy a ton of games, as the more "hardcore" are likely to "buy or not buy" it regardless of getting a taste. In other words, if you know anything about video games you kind of know already if God of War is to your liking. More casual players might still have a chance to be swayed.

I registered for the demo as well. It said I was one of the ones that was going to receive it. Oct is over already. Seems like I won't be getting the demo.

Got mine today. In case anyone's interested in what the stuff looks like:

3rd pic = "Collector's Item" The string looks pretty short (~2 in.) so it looks like something you can loop onto your PSP.

[quote name='parKer']Got mine today. In case anyone's interested in what the stuff looks like:

3rd pic = "Collector's Item" The string looks pretty short (~2 in.) so it looks like something you can loop onto your PSP.[/quote]

Yeah, it's like the LocoRoco danglers.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']LocoRoco....dangler? MUST HAVE.

To eBay![/quote]
I still have a few sealed danglers laying around on my desk with some other little PS2/PSP trinkets. I think all I have left is yellow and black. PM me if you're interested

EDIT: 2 black, 2 pink and 1 yellow

it's a cool demo, but the hidden boss battle and other unlockable goodies make it worth the keeping. That boss battle's a real trip. Hard as hell.

bread's done
Back