Free God of War (PSP) demo UMD

Don't think I have mine yet (I'm not home, so I can't check, but my folks haven't mentioned it), but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I registered for it early on, and double checked said registration.

FINALLY got mine today. I didn't really care all that much since I downloaded it a while back. Key chain dingle is kind of cool though.

Got mine finally, think I signed up early on. Like the pendant, its on my wallet now. Don't think I'll play the demo to be honest, no real interest in it anymore.

Got mine a few days back. I signed on a few days after this was announced. They print your name on the inside as well. Kind of a nice "personal gift", if you will.

If anyone one of you doesnt want their demo, and if you're kind enought...could you PM to send it to me please? I signed up for a demo but i deleted my account and then i was like "NNNNOOOO" and when i made my new account, it was too late to sign again. Please you guys..ill pay for shipping!!!thanx

Still haven't received it, but did get a flyer in the mail from Sony. It was a flyer promoting the Star Wars PSP bundle. Gee, they can send me junk mail but can't send a demo I requested 5 months ago.:bomb: Shows ya where their priorities are(can send junk for a bundle they don't make money on, but can't send a demo promoting a game they'd make money off of).

I'm still waiting for mine.

I'm not sure I'll get it, when I registerred for the site and signed up for the contest, I was at a different address than I am now, but maybe a week after signing up I changed my Playstation website information to reflect my current address.

You think they would have sent it to the old one, or since they didn't start sending them until recently, they would have used the current address which has been up there for months?

[quote name='Chronis']Did anyone on the east coast get this yet?[/QUOTE]

nope. they better send me GoW demo. i registered for Jeanne D'arc and Syphon Filter Logans Shadow and i didnt get them.

[quote name='jaybsooner']I'm in Oklahoma. Still haven't gotten mine yet. Anyone else in this part of the country (Okla, Texas, Kansas, Ark) get theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Tulsa Oklahoma and got it around the beginning of the week.

I'm in Tampa Bay Florida and got mine today.
Now I have to go dig up my PSP which I haven't touched in months.

Thanks OP. I'm in KY and I got mine yesterday. You get the UMD and a little GoW emblem zipper pull thingy and a $15 coupon off a PSP at Best Buy. I don't have a PSP and don't really plan on getting one SOOOOOOOOO..... lol

I wonder what the odds are of BB having a black friday deal on a system? prolly not good enough for me to want one.....

EDIT: Already gave away coupon to Ski Hawk so move it along there be nothing more to see here...

I "received" mine in the mail today, meaning that some USPS employee decided to take the demo & keychain & deliver the empty package. Needless to say, I asked my local PO counter person what's the deal, but they told me it was received that way. Since it was 'free' I guess it wasn't any of their concern. Woot!

I'm really impressed with this little package. Cool demo and packaging and the keychain is an awesome little bonus. For free, this is a nice set.

[quote name='jaybsooner']I'm in Oklahoma. Still haven't gotten mine yet. Anyone else in this part of the country (Okla, Texas, Kansas, Ark) get theirs yet?[/quote]

Lawrence, KS and got mine Wednesday :)

Neat demo

SI

Atl, Ga. Finally got mine yesterday. I had just about given up on it. I wonder if the copies I ordered for my work and my sister's house will also come in

I got mine yesterday and had completly forgotten about it until I saw this thread several days ago. And then a short time later (days) it came. :applause: Nice stuff for free~!

[quote name='Sockey']I'm in Tulsa Oklahoma and got it around the beginning of the week.[/quote]

I'm in OKC and have not yet received it.

I got mine earlier this week, but I'm not too impressed with the game. It seems to play just like the PS2 God of War games. If I wanted a console experience, I'd play on a console.

[quote name='Rusty Ghia']I got mine earlier this week, but I'm not too impressed with the game. It seems to play just like the PS2 God of War games. If I wanted a console experience, I'd play on a console.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that's the point. What did you expect? And to be truthful, does emulating 2 of the finest games of recent memory really seem like a bad thing? Again, I'm just confused what you were expecting. It is called God of War after all.

bread's done
Back