Free guitar with selected GT or RB purchase!! from Amazon.com

[quote name='fuzzyfuk']Thanks for the info. A lot of ps3 haters in here.[/QUOTE]

lol @ you. I dont know too many people that hate ps3 but apparantly you do. Maybe you are a hater!

Eveyone loves PS3, just check out the auctions on ebay.
iy.gif

iy.gif

Man, these guitars are so subsidized now. I'm glad I waited and now they're everywhere for like $10 or free.

It's a Frontman Wireless Guitar....I'm not sure about you guys but I'd be pretty hesitant on using that guitar as your primary guitar.

[quote name='dealighted']lol @ you. I dont know too many people that hate ps3 but apparantly you do. Maybe you are a hater![/quote]

Perhaps you should read what the other person said before responding.

He clearly thanked the OP for posting this PS3 deal, so how would that make him the hater? And regarding your comment about not knowing "PS3 haters," perhaps if you browsed the forums more and read what people have to say you would notice that there are some individuals who are biased towards console choice (may it be X360 or PS3).

Please think before you post next time, especially when you're trying to ridicule a fellow CAG member with juvenile insults such as "lol @ you."

I'm pretty sure OP was talking about getting free guitar with purchase of Grand Turismo not Guitar Hero, durrrrrrr

someone needs to edit OP tho...

lol@you losers fighting over PS3 and 360. Grow up. Anyways, crap deal. I would have jumped all over it if it was for the Saturn.

not a nice deal, I've tried 3 of those guitars on my ps3 with rb2 and none work. Besides, you can find those guitars for $15 or less anyway. And even if it did work, the guitar isnt anything special by any means(played one on a wii)

[quote name='Mixer236']not a nice deal, I've tried 3 of those guitars on my ps3 with rb2 and none work. Besides, you can find those guitars for $15 or less anyway. And even if it did work, the guitar isnt anything special by any means(played one on a wii)[/quote]

this guitar actually isn't that bad, I bought one on black friday for $5 from amazon. it works flawlessly for rock band 1 in rock band mode. but for rock band 2, you gotta switch the receiver over to GH mode for it to work right. don't ask me how it makes sense but it does and it works. probably cuz they released that patch so you can use any GH on rock band...

bread's done
Back