Free HALO Cyan Spartan mini-fig from megablocks

[quote name='moleman']I had to do a double take. I didn't expect it to come in a mailing envelope, I was expecting a small box.[/QUOTE]

As was I. When I first saw the package I thought it might have been something else I ordered until I noticed it said MegaBlocks in the upper corner. Opening that to reveal another flimsy package made my heart sink thinking that it might have broken. Luckily it wasn't, but the figure itself is kind of flimsy. It's a miracle that it isn't broken.

Forgot about this as well, just received mine today.

I forget, did this cost anything? I thought it was something like $3

[quote name='lolwut?']Forgot about this as well, just received mine today.

I forget, did this cost anything? I thought it was something like $3[/QUOTE]

No, it was free.

[quote name='lolwut?']Forgot about this as well, just received mine today.

I forget, did this cost anything? I thought it was something like $3[/QUOTE]
Nope. The last one cost money and was steel colored.

Got mine yesterday so I planted his ass right next to the regular colored one I got free from doing the survey last year.

I got mine yesterday. I'd completely forgotten about this. I'll have to put it by all the video game pre-order freebies I've gotten over the years, like the Super Mario Galaxy coin, the Simon Belmont figurine for Dracula X Chronicles, the Phantom Hourglass feather stylus, the Wii Remote keychain for Big Brain Academy, the Mario plush hat...
Wow, I'm really working up quite a collection here.

For anyone interested. I filled out my survey on 06-07-10 and received it on 08-09-10. Came in a small manila envelope via normal USPS.

[quote name='moleman']I had to do a double take. I didn't expect it to come in a mailing envelope, I was expecting a small box.[/QUOTE]

I can't quite remember, but I believe M.C. came in a small box or a larger abestos manila envelope last year. He was free but I had to pay the $4 shpg charge.

To change things up I'll post a picture.

picture.php

Placed it on top of my monitor :cool:

Got mine today as well. Will make for excellent decoration for my game room until my nephew comes over and destroys it.

Got mine, as well. Almost started a fight between the kids ebfore I informed them that it was MIIIIIIIINE.

got mine yesterday, it looks so much like my Spartan in multiplayer. But its also tempting me to buy the weapons pack i saw at target.

[quote name='KrebStar']Got one of these today.

He's currently on my TV leaning backwards on one leg, pointing both guns at his head.[/QUOTE]

I take it he never wanted to be a spartan then huh?

I got mine today too. I like that the guns actually "fit" him right this time around. That other freebie they had had the shotgun that was practically the same size as the Spartan!

bread's done
Back