Free Halo Reach Invasion Theme

Its not premium or a pricing error, its on the dashboard and says its free.

EDIT: what makes it premium? The background doesnt change but in your friends list instead of generic xbox icon pictures behind the avatars it has halo stuff.

Is it not working for anyone else? That Xbox Live Marketplace window pops up, but nothing loads in it.

[quote name='eddie291']Is it not working for anyone else? That Xbox Live Marketplace window pops up, but nothing loads in it.[/QUOTE]
Been like that for me lately as well, their website has been bugged for me.

I wonder if this is a pricing error. In any case, thanks for posting a separate thread. I would have missed it in the compilation Free Stuff thread.

[quote name='luxarific']I wonder if this is a pricing error. In any case, thanks for posting a separate thread. I would have missed it in the compilation Free Stuff thread.[/QUOTE]
Don't think its an error. Picture on the dashboard says its free.

[quote name='mitnosi']Don't think its an error. Picture on the dashboard says its free.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Yes, and so have all the other mistakes that many of us have gotten for free.:) Only time will tell. Mistakes usually go back up to 160/320 pts. later in the day.

It's a premium theme, since it's not static. Or at least it looks nicer than some of my premium themes (all free thanks to CAG).

It's free for today only. He meant that there is a picture ad on the dashboard that says it's free so it isn't a mistake. Get it while it's hot and yes it is premium. The background is a picture of forge world and there are numerous different pictures behind the friends list.

I watched the countdown roll over last night. When it hit zero it reset to 24 hrs and started the countdown again. Latter it linked to this free theme, except they wanted 240 MSP for it.

Yes, the theme was mistakenly listed as 240 MSP when it was first released, but it was supposed to be free, like it is now.

I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but when I tried clicking on this on the dashboard last night, it wanted me to pay 240. Maybe the deal just became active today? In any case, it works flawlessly on xbox.com. Thanks OP!

It was posted before and moved to another section. But I'm sure people who wouldn't have checked there will see this :D

[quote name='luxarific']thanks for posting a separate thread. I would have missed it in the compilation Free Stuff thread.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts.

Yes it is a premium theme. Any theme which changes pictures behind your friends is premium. Plus the background changes on different screens like the system tile.

What regular theme would ever be over 15 mb??

bread's done
Back