Free indie game: Aurora | Only Today!

"Aurora is an ambient indie RTS game that simplifies the genre to its strategic core."

take note everyone, massing wins starcraft

Thanks, OP. I'm always up for a new indie game. I want to make games myself, thus I feel like I should support other indie game developers in at least some way.

And for fuck's sake, don't fucking complain about a free fucking game. The OP isn't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to download the game or post in his thread.

[quote name='Blade']Thanks, OP. I'm always up for a new indie game. I want to make games myself, thus I feel like I should support other indie game developers in at least some way.

And for fuck's sake, don't fucking complain about a free fucking game. The OP isn't holding a gun to your head, forcing you to download the game or post in his thread.[/QUOTE]i dunno. I thought for people who weren't interested in the game the CAGs here have been rather polite about it.

[quote name='Wolfkin']i dunno. I thought for people who weren't interested in the game the CAGs here have been rather polite about it.[/QUOTE]
^

I for one wouldn't have given us anything off :/

bread's done
Back