Free Injustice Arkham Skins (360)

I don't think you can single him out
as far as I know all the skins packs are 3 characters
my arkham is bats catwoman and joker
did you wanna trade?

[quote name='jaser']O I thought the blackest night dlc had zombie mode with it?[/QUOTE]

no and the zombie mode is the stupidest thing I've seen in a fighting game in awhile. I thought it was some fun minigame from the S.T.A.R.S. mission mode, but its not even close.

The blackest night skin is just for batman and can be used in all game modes.

Zombie mode is a game setting which makes everyone look like a zombie with glowing red eyes. You also have distressed/torn costumes, grey skin, and an overall damaged and rotting look. It works in single player and local multiplayer. It's essentially a game filter/mod. There are no missions or added single player content.

The codes are two separate things. I got them both in a trade, which made them essentially free. I would be pretty upset if I paid anything for zombie mode, but the blackest night skin is pretty awesome.

[quote name='RainFall']I have Blackest Night and Zombie. Only trading for Arrow, Red Son, or New 52 though unless you have a better offer.[/QUOTE]

Nah don't have any more Injustice DLC to trade...And truthfully not to be rude but I don't even want to waste the time trying to track it down because of the crazy prices people are asking for those skins now. I'd spend more trying to get you want you want then it's worth. Again not meant to be rude. Since you state you are only trading for Arrow,Red Son and New 52, I'll have to decline but if you want to talk MSP in the future and in a fair price range feel free to message me.

Soooo....what should the complete game look like as of now with everything unlocked/DLCed?

I am curious on how much I am "missing" when it comes to this game. Things like the Red Son having extra missions and Zombie Mode and whatever else that we have to pay extra for.

Thanks for the Arkham skin info

[quote name='RainFall']Given that most people are gaming the WB support system for Arrow codes, it's not too much to ask for :)[/QUOTE]

Well then by all means go ahead and hit them up yourself for the Arrow code. I got mine for my account but then again I was in the first 5000 voters for the battle arena which was the hidden loophole to that contest. Anyhow best of luck to you getting your asking price, have you created yourself a trade list on here by the way?

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Soooo....what should the complete game look like as of now with everything unlocked/DLCed?

I am curious on how much I am "missing" when it comes to this game. Things like the Red Son having extra missions and Zombie Mode and whatever else that we have to pay extra for.

Thanks for the Arkham skin info[/QUOTE]

So from what I know there is the packs as follows

Arkham- 3 skins (Batman,Joker,Harley)
Red Son- 3 skins (Superman,Grundy,Wonder Woman) extra missions
Blackest Night- Batman skin from Blackest Night series not sure if there are more skins
Zombie- Skins that make everybody look like a zombie like red eyes and torn/rotting suits
Arrow- Arrow Skin is just what it sounds like a skin from the TV show Arrow and voiced by the actor

Those are all I know of and to the best I can explain them.

[quote name='Gate Commander']So from what I know there is the packs as follows

Arkham- 3 skins (Batman,Joker,Harley)
Red Son- 3 skins (Superman,Grundy,Wonder Woman) extra missions
Blackest Night- Batman skin from Blackest Night series not sure if there are more skins
Zombie- Skins that make everybody look like a zombie like red eyes and torn/rotting suits
Arrow- Arrow Skin is just what it sounds like a skin from the TV show Arrow and voiced by the actor

Those are all I know of and to the best I can explain them.[/QUOTE]
There's also these packs:
Flashpoint - 3 skins (Aquaman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman)
Girl Power - 3 skins (Selina Kyle Catwoman, Classic Harley, Wonder Woman #600)
Teen Titans - 3 skins (Classic Cyborg, Classic Deathstroke, Classic Raven)
Killing Joke - 3 skins (Vacation Joker + 2 yet to be named costumes)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']There's also these packs:
Flashpoint - 3 skins (Aquaman, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman)
Girl Power - 3 skins (Selina Kyle Catwoman, Classic Harley, Wonder Woman #600)
Teen Titans - 3 skins (Classic Cyborg, Classic Deathstroke, Classic Raven)
Killing Joke - 3 skins (Vacation Joker + 2 yet to be named costumes)[/QUOTE]

Those are not pre-order DLC's which I was under the impression we were talking about cause there is also Lobo and Batgirl as well as those skins...lol

[quote name='RainFall']Don't forget new 52(from the CE), but ya, that's all i've seen.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha how did I forget those they even came with my collector's edition of the game...Thank you RainFall :D

I still have some codes avalible tell me what you have in a message and see if we can make a deal. I already have 50,000+ msp on my account but I'm open to offers.

bread's done
Back