Free jet pack joyride psn for all!!!Plus 2 more games!!!It's a festivus miracle!!!

shadownetone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Create a EU account which is very easy you can put fake info. Heck my name is gandalf and my hometown is middle earth lol. If you have trouble with zip codes google or yahoo england zip codes and viola! You have an EU account easily.Now what are you waiting for go download it it's free for all. Oh you can transfer trophies to your NA account for those wondering. If you still have trouble creating an account youtube how to create psn EU account. Happy holidays :)Edit: Two more free games. Rocketman axis of evil, Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, I had no idea Jetpack Joyride is on the PSN. I love playing it on my cellphone, but the game sometimes freezes or just randomly chrashes.

Thanks for the info OP.

wel yea i heard that it's free on USA on the 31st, but ill add it to the que just in case on my EU account. Thanks for noticing OP

[quote name='sgand']How are they making money?[/QUOTE]

AIP.

When I heard of JetPack coming to PSN I wondered if using a controller would be as fun. For free, I'll try it out. Waiting for te US release though.

i found the game, but whit price, 3,99 € compatible ps3, psvita psp...

the free one is only for vita in my region. (SPAIN)

Feel sorry for people who bought the minis version. Still rather play it on my iPhone, I have about 55 hours logged into this game

I went through the store and it looks like Rocketmen: Axis of Evil and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars are also free.

[quote name='mitch079']I went through the store and it looks like Rocketmen: Axis of Evil and Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars are also free.[/QUOTE]

you were right good find.

Rocketman axis of evil, Supersonic acrobatic rocket powered battle cars are both trials. They are marked as free but when you play them they have ingame options to unlock full versions?

[quote name='montrosethe']Rocketmen is free, but the jetpack joyride cost 3.99[/QUOTE]

The "minis" version of jet pack is not fre, but theres another one (im guessing a psn version) and vita version that are both free.

Also rocketmen and supersonic racers seem to just be trials, at least thats what thier descriptions say.

bread's done
Back