FREE Joust Xbox Live Arcade Code

madnarg

CAGiversary!

Warner1281 was notified and has posted his acceptance speech. What a classy guy!

Inspired by xcoax's free UNO offer (not to steal any limelight though ;) ):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129996

Being a new member of this community, and having already reaped the benefits (in the form of the recent Best Buy price drops and the GameRush 50% off sale) I would like to offer a small token of gratitude:

A free code for the XBLA game Joust to be delivered via email or PM.

Here's the twist...since I am new I will leave it up to YOU to decide who I should give it to. Please reply with a nomination for a member whom you feel is most deserving. A short blurb about why would also be helpfull.

I will be accepting nominations in this thread until 10:00 EST Wednesday, March 7th. A winner will be chosen by me and at my sole discretion. I will then notify the winner via PM and a post in this thread. If they decline or do not reply within a timely manner I reserve the right to determine an alternate winner.

XBOX 360 and Live membership are not needed since I will leave up to the recipient to use this code however they deem fit: Trade it, sell it, or use it...I just don't want it to go to waste :D

Edited to correct the owner of the UNO thread :dunce:
Thanks Brian9824!

Actually thats xcoax vbmenu_register("postmenu_2721859", true); 's thread. I'm just last one to post in it so credit should go to him. I nominate myself since i'm a cool guy for pointing it out :) (J/K btw, not a big fan of Joust so rather have it go to someone who wants it)

I nominate anybody that:

A). Does a good deed, like buying a hooker for an elderly relative

B.) Convinces their significant female other to masturbate with a gaming device

C.) Anybody who's an Auburn fan.

Thanks for the contest! I say give it to the guy who broke the Best Buy list, since he helped you benefit from it.

Well, I meet 1 of the conditions.
[quote name='Skylander7']A). Does a good deed, like buying a hooker for an elderly relative
[/quote]

i think i should get it

why? because i have fucking hot rats as my avatar

P.S. ill give you head if you give me it

Wow, everyone is nominating themselves. That's selfish...

Just give it to someone who wants it and posts frequently.

[quote name='naes']Wow, everyone is nominating themselves. That's selfish...

Just give it to someone who wants it and posts frequently.[/QUOTE]

What? I can't quite hear you over my nominations.

I say give it to becuzimbrown
[quote name='nnthomas']What? I can't quite hear you over my nominations.[/quote]

I nominate Admiral Ackbar. He was the first person to unselfishly help me on CAGer and I have never forgotten him for doing that. This site is full of wonderful people, but he was the first that proved that to me.

I'll throw out a real nomination.

Warner1281 - Classiest trader I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with (though for the record, I have yet to have anything but a satisfactory experience with anyone). I traded for a copy of FF7 and upon receipt, one of the discs was badly scratched in transit. I sent an email, just telling him about the scratched disc but that I didn't blame him and considered it bad luck on my part and moved on. A few days later, he PM's me telling me that he went out to a flea market, bought a replacement disc for the one that got scratched and sent it to me (keep in mind I never asked or expected him to replace the disc).

I nominate Linkinprime...cool guy who keeps the monthly xbox live marketplace/arcade threads pretty up-to-date and current

or you can give it to me b/c i don't have it ;)

awesome. looks like i started something.

... or maybe you just decided to give away an arcade game code a day later than i did. haha

Thanks for the replies everyone, although I think I've learned a bit more than I needed to about some of you. :lol:

Polls are still open for another 11 hours or so.

ive done absolutely nothing good for the community, so i should get the free code. you know, kinda like a rich ass professional athlete who has mountains of money and doesnt share it, but receives almost everything in life for free. yeah, its like that!

And the Winner is...

Warner1281

Based on...

[quote name='dopa345']I'll throw out a real nomination.

Warner1281 - Classiest trader I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with (though for the record, I have yet to have anything but a satisfactory experience with anyone). I traded for a copy of FF7 and upon receipt, one of the discs was badly scratched in transit. I sent an email, just telling him about the scratched disc but that I didn't blame him and considered it bad luck on my part and moved on. A few days later, he PM's me telling me that he went out to a flea market, bought a replacement disc for the one that got scratched and sent it to me (keep in mind I never asked or expected him to replace the disc).[/quote]

I will inform Warner1281 of the prize via PM and direct him to this thread so that he can see the glowing praise for himself.

Wow... didn't even know this thread existed. Hmmm... for my acceptance speech:

I'm so honored. I just have to thank everyone that's important to me. To dopa- thank you for your nomination as I would still be in the dark if it weren't for you. Thank you to the flea market guy who had the extra disc and didn't throw it out. I also want to thank my parents for instilling good moral values. And of course God for being almighty and all that jazz. I mean... WOW. Just... just... thank you :tear:

[quote name='Warner1281']Wow... didn't even know this thread existed. Hmmm... for my acceptance speech:

I'm so honored. I just have to thank everyone that's important to me. To dopa- thank you for your nomination as I would still be in the dark if it weren't for you. Thank you to the flea market guy who had the extra disc and didn't throw it out. I also want to thank my parents for instilling good moral values. And of course God for being almighty and all that jazz. I mean... WOW. Just... just... thank you :tear:[/quote]

PM Sent.

I'm confident this code has found a good home. :D

Thanks to everyone for participating. :applause:

If you haven't noticed, people could care less about Canada. In fact, someone was about to trade with me then they said "forget it u r from canada, i dont wanna pay 20 bucks for shipping"

[quote name='magiic']Firestorm is good guy he is a huge help to all us Canadian CAG's[/quote]

bread's done
Back