Free Kashi Granola

Thanks OP, their granola cereals are some of my favorites. I've tried Cocoa Beach which is awesome, Mountain Medley and Summer Berry are pretty good as well.

no problem and your welcome! when you try it out, let me know what you think? b.t.w. has anyone tried for the free dunkin donuts coffee, if so like or dislike? Me Like!

Awesome, thanks OP! And yes, I love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Too bad there isn't any near where I live :(

[quote name='Chibi Celina']no problem and your welcome! when you try it out, let me know what you think? b.t.w. has anyone tried for the free dunkin donuts coffee, if so like or dislike? Me Like![/quote]

Got the coffee for my relatives and they liked it so much that it made me want some. Too bad my stomach's not good enough for it.

As for the granola, I love anything Kashi so this was a great freebie. Thanks.

Just got mine yesterday and I just ate it with some milk today. It is somewhat tough to chew. It tastes like you ground up some tree bark with an occasional taste of raisin or berry. Wont buy the standard $5 box when I could buy a $3 bag of generic Coco Puffs with better flavor and twice the volume.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Just got mine yesterday and I just ate it with some milk today. It is somewhat tough to chew. It tastes like you ground up some tree bark with an occasional taste of raisin or berry. Wont buy the standard $5 box when I could buy a $3 bag of generic Coco Puffs with better flavor and twice the volume.[/quote]

Hmmmm....you have a valid point! Thank you for your review, too bad the milk didn't help any.

I got mine 2 days ago, finally ate it today. It's not bad, really. I've never even been a fan of granola, but I kinda like this. I doubt I'd ever actually pay money for it though.

bread's done
Back