Free KFC Buffalo Snacker

Just a hint, the code's hidden near the end of the commercial. Plus don't play it near the code, cause it'll remove the code from the commercial.

It won't let me redeem....it says I'm too young when I entered in my birthday of 8/4/83...it says I have to be at least 18 years old, I think this thing is broken because I'm 22...

Wow, that code was so inventive and original...Thank God I paid attention so I didnt miss it.

Anyways...free food...

Thanks OP! :)

I was getting the too young error too, so I tried using Internet explorer instead of Firefox and that worked for me. Thanks OP!

Yay, this is the last thing I need to deal with at work for the next few weeks... along with the new Fish snacker...

And the Buffalo isn't too bad. Get ranch sauce for it if you can.

[quote name='SpazX']Aw, buffalo, I hate buffalo, just a regular snacker please! Thanks anyway op :cry:[/QUOTE]

It says they send you a $1 gift certificate to use on any menu item.

Someone should bring them to court, claiming that these are made from water buffalo, which are endangered. :lol:

I entered the code and got an error message. Tried again and everything worked.
Thanks OP! Oh and my birthday is Feb/3/1985 for those who are stuck on the birthday page. Might want to try that date.

[quote name='Prepster']Thanks OP, this chicken sandwich sounds pretty dam good, and you cant beat free.[/QUOTE]

Unless they pay you to eat it.

[quote name='Locinator']That was hard to find the code. It took me 5 times, to save you guys the trouble to code is "buffalo"[/quote]

I actually posted the answer in my original post.

I actually got the sandwich today, I knew the girl at the counter so I didnt have to pay the 5 cents for it, which is bullshit. Eh, I love her anyways

Anyways, pretty dandy sandwich, I always love Buffalo Chicken

[quote name='OzCatter']I actually got the sandwich today, I knew the girl at the counter so I didnt have to pay the 5 cents for it, which is bullshit. Eh, I love her anyways

Anyways, pretty dandy sandwich, I always love Buffalo Chicken[/quote]

I thought it was decent as well. Got mine this afternoon.

How dare they call it Buffalo style, come to Buffalo NY and get the real Buffalo sauce!

Its hard trying Buffalo stuff when you live in Buffalo, so fake.

Got mine today, can we use the dollar towards anything? like a small mash ?

bread's done
Back