Free Kid Icarus Cards through Club Nintendo

Finally, something free from Nintendo, that doesn't require points! Maybe next time it'll be a soundtrack. I wouldn't have known about this had I not came to the free stuff section (which I haven't done in quite a while, years maybe). Thank you, SW4J and cheapassgamer!

Awesome! I just got about 5-6 packs of these AR cards (10 cards per pack) from the Nintendo booth at WonderCon, so these will supplement that nicely.

[quote name='sasukekun']Got mine today. Got a rare Palutena card :D

Can't see the other 2, dont wanna open em yet.[/QUOTE]

The cards aren't random; the only random cards you'll get are the ones you get with your game.

Yeah, all Club Nintendo members who did the offer get the same 3 cards: Drill Arm, Great Reaper, & Palutena (Rare). The ones that're random are the ones included with the game (you get a random 6 out of 20 cards) and the packs Nintendo will be giving out at PAX East & Prime and Comic-Con.

[quote name='forteblast']f*&@... didn't know I was going to be buying the game until today (thanks to $10 off at Best Buy) and now the deal's dead[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the BBY tip. I just got $10 in my reward zone acc.

I got my shipping confirmation on March 16th and they still haven't arrived. Anybody else get a shipping confirmation that early and still not receive the cards? Other people started receiving these as early as last week.

Are all the free cards the same? For instance, my top card reads: "Palutena (Rare)" - did everyone get that one? I see one of them on Ebay for like $8.

[quote name='Blaster man']Are all the free cards the same? For instance, my top card reads: "Palutena (Rare)" - did everyone get that one? I see one of them on Ebay for like $8.[/QUOTE]

Same for me as well.

[quote name='EdgeCrusher36']Mine was listed as a Palutena (Rare) as my top card too, but I'm not gonna open them.[/QUOTE]

Why did you order them then? Do you even own the game?

[quote name='Romeo']Why did you order them then? Do you even own the game?[/QUOTE]

WTF does it matter to you? It's none of your concern why somebody does what they do asshole.

[quote name='Romeo']Same for me as well.

Why did you order them then? Do you even own the game?[/QUOTE]

Cards don't do anything anyways. In game, the only 2 practical use they have is 100 hearts per card scan and gives and an idol (model viewer and weapon description), I've found a web site with over 200 of them just by googling. Scanning them by the game does not require they be taken out of the wrap.

Nintendo Australia have a 10 pack of random Kid Icarus Card on the Star Catalog for 200 coins (You get 250 for joining, so its free regardless).

bread's done
Back