Free "Legends and Killers Pack" for RDR at Amazon with purchase of RDR

Looks like a deal match from GameStop; better off just getting it there since you also get a code for the Deadly Assassin outfit. All codes print on the receipt, but not on a gift receipt FYI.

[quote name='Jodou']Looks like a deal match from GameStop; better off just getting it there since you also get a code for the Deadly Assassin outfit. All codes print on the receipt, but not on a gift receipt FYI.[/QUOTE]
GameStop is still printing out the Deadly Assassin code?

Wasn't that only available through Pre-orders??? If so... wow.

They ran an ad a couple weeks ago that they were giving out the Deadly Assassin codes again with your purchase and apparently still haven't run out yet.

I really should never buy a game the month it comes out again. It just doesn't make sense for me. I have put in about 4 hrs in RDR, and probably won't be playing it for another two months. Could have gotten this DLC for free, if I woudl have waited... Good deal OP.

I know this is a crazy longshot, but anyone get RDR from amazon or gamestop when the deal wasn't dead, and don't want/need their "Legends and Killers Pack" code?

Liars and Cheats was worth it for the New - Tomahawk Axe
Legends and Killers is worth it for the New - High Powered Riffle.

Plus all the Extra content, just scored Deadly Asassains Outfit on ebay for $5. Will go nice with my WarHorse And Golden shotgun.

bread's done
Back