Free Lighter

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.joinusagold.com/

Saw this on a pack of smokes. These are "Zippoff" designs (Zippo ripoffs), but free's free.

Four designs to choose from... Camo, 8-Ball, American Flag, and a geetar.

Limit 1 per person, 3 per household.

Let the smoking flame war commence.

Git r dun.

Once you register there is a graphic at the bottom to sign up for a free lighter after you sign in, where you can then select between the 4 types.

Signed up for an 8ball one, debating signing up 2 more times to get the flag and guitar since you can do 3 per house-hold.

Update, received an email immediately after saying thanks for ordering and that it would arrive in 4-6 weeks.

gonna see if it works, see as i'm 18 and not 21 it's bitch to trick these kinds of sites, or atleast it has been for me. Any tips?

[quote name='Parkerktm']gonna see if it works, see as i'm 18 and not 21 it's bitch to trick these kinds of sites, or atleast it has been for me. Any tips?[/QUOTE]

uhh, don't put your actual birth year?

In for one. I have a real Zippo but apparently finding replacement wicks in an actual store is a matter of national security.

It is legit, I have received my American flag lighter.

For some reason I am still waiting on my Army lighter =(..

I would have to say these are the best zippo knockoffs I have had(and I collect zippos)

[quote name='Survivalism']In for one. I have a real Zippo but apparently finding replacement wicks in an actual store is a matter of national security.[/QUOTE]

You can get them on eBay. I've gotten flints and wicks super cheap before. Used to smoke an occasional cigar few years ago but then my I got into an extreme health kick.

I signed up for the guitar and 8 ball, also tried to get the flag but then it asked for age verification. Weird. Thanks for sharing OP

walmart, walgreens, and smoker friendly sell them

[quote name='Survivalism']In for one. I have a real Zippo but apparently finding replacement wicks in an actual store is a matter of national security.[/QUOTE]

You should be able to get flint and wick in most smoke shops

Damn cannot verify my age, whatever been a smoker for 15 years. fuck em all a cig company ever gave me was a good shot at cancer.

[quote name='Izod517']Damn cannot verify my age, whatever been a smoker for 15 years. fuck em all a cig company ever gave me was a good shot at cancer.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me when I signed up for Marb to get at their free stuff years back. (Which was weird, as I was already on Camel's and Newport's with no problem.) I had to photo copy my ID and send it to them. Pain in the butt as I had to walk to the library but it was totally worth it as I ended up getting four free ash trays, a four piece set of chili bowls, three or four free Zippos and a $10 gift card (and some other, more worthless crap)

I'm 21 and also have a scanner but I'm not sinking that low just for a lighter and look at my avatar. Being that printer ink comes from the blood of Cambodian children it would cost almost as much as the fake zippo to copy my ID as well as mail it in with a stamp. I can buy a refillable knock off zippo for like $1.99

[quote name='James1221']why is everyons saying they need id proof? i haven't been asked for it and it said it will ship in 4-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

I believe they are doing random checks

[quote name='clickpow']It is legit, I have received my American flag lighter.

For some reason I am still waiting on my Army lighter =(..

I would have to say these are the best zippo knockoffs I have had(and I collect zippos)[/QUOTE]

Did anybody else get theirs too? I know they say after several weeks, but i would like to get it before i leave for the holidays...

[quote name='rct316']Did anybody else get theirs too? I know they say after several weeks, but i would like to get it before i leave for the holidays...[/QUOTE]

I ordered that one weeks before this was posted I don't think yours have been shipped yet.

i still haven't received mine.

I received the email saying 4-6 weeks a month ago....i guess 2 weeks to go

lol forgot about this again haha, but yeah I never got mine either...

its been about 5 weeks, but no worries im not TOO fixated on it

thanks for the bump, forgot about this

Mine came in the mail today. It's pretty cute for free, it almost makes me wish I still smoked. As it is, my lighters are only for candles and incense and that's not as much fun.

Got both the one I requested at my address and the one at parents address today. Once I stopped trying to light a lighter with no light fluid in it like an idiot and put some in, it worked pretty well. haha. Super easy to fill.

[quote name='Survivalism']Mine came in the mail today. It's pretty cute for free, it almost makes me wish I still smoked. As it is, my lighters are only for candles and incense and that's not as much fun.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Got both the one I requested at my address and the one at parents address today. Once I stopped trying to light a lighter with no light fluid in it like an idiot and put some in, it worked pretty well. haha. Super easy to fill.[/QUOTE]

again I forot about this, and again my hopes rise in anticipation, hopefully not to be brought down yet again lol

btw would you two mind sharing where you live/state, so I may judge when mine will come?

Thanks...

Just received the flag & 8 ball, signed me & my wife up a about a month ago, neither of us smoke but a lighter (or 2) always comes in handy.

I kinda forgot about this, but I recently was given a Zippo lighter by a friend...so will probably give this cheapo to a friend or keep it in my incense stash

[quote name='rct316']
btw would you two mind sharing where you live/state, so I may judge when mine will come?

Thanks...[/QUOTE]

Me, Minnesota
Parents house, Wisconsin

bread's done
Back