Free Lube (18 and older)

all the chicks I've been with have been wet by the time I'm in there so dont see the need for lube, Or am I missing out somehow?

jesus! how about a little education? Believe it or not every woman isn't the same, some girls actually have a problem lubricating on their own. Anxiousness can also play a role. I actually need it, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.

[quote name='ohboy10451']never saw the need to use lube.[/QUOTE]

Like it was already said, not all girls are the same. Not only that, but if you are using a condom you almost always need lube. fucking Pre-lubed shit never lasts and the friction from the rubber can hurt the girl you are fucking.

This reminds me of the line from Superbad

"Oh thanks for the luuuuuuuuuuuube! Now you can **** me with your 4 inch ****"

or something like that. Maybe I'll get some of these...it's not like I'm banging a 50 year old woman though.

The only reason my ex-gfs carried lube was for anal. The funniest one was a brand called Probe.

Oh, and foreplay can't be underestimated getting the vag wet. She'll even come back for more if you can outlast her on the foreplay.

never had much use for it but I've tried lube before with a girl *gasp* under 50 *gasp* in the vag *gasp*. sometimes lube can just be very entertaining stuff

lol @ the guys trying to be studs on a gaming forums. You keep those ladies soakin' bro.

Anyways, I've seen banner ads about this for awhile, but I wasn't sure about giving them my address; don't want to receive ad's in the mail about their new lube products :lol:

Lol :lol:

[quote name='burningrom2']this stuff is beet, leaves a residue. buy system jo silcon unless your just beating off[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lolwut?']lol @ the guys trying to be studs on a gaming forums. You keep those ladies soakin' bro.

[/QUOTE]
I laughed so hard i cired, glad I'm not the only one who found it amusing.

[quote name='bigdaddy']Real men fuck an ass and need the lube. :][/QUOTE]

[quote name='lolwut?']lol @ the guys trying to be studs on a gaming forums. You keep those ladies soakin' bro.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO at these comments. Hell lube is just fun ... especially that tingly shit.

[quote name='seen']Will this work with my car? [/QUOTE]

eww.. probably,i don't know what you do with your car! muffler?

[quote name='lolwut?']You keep those ladies soakin' bro.[/QUOTE]

ROFL! I'm going to be laughing about that all day.

[quote name='FinalD']I laughed so hard i cired, glad I'm not the only one who found it amusing.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAH No doubt, actually came here looking for the comedic advice that I knew would be here.
Kinda reminds me of the 40 Year Old Virgin. "You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand."

It doesn't always go down like the stories in daddy's Hustler magazines guys, so stop using that for reference of experience.

[quote name='alexdeluxe']...it's not like I'm banging a 50 year old woman though.[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of hot 50 year old women that wouldn't need any lube!

[quote name='lolwut?']I was going to sign up for one of those until I saw how it was shaped. What the fuck is with those things?[/QUOTE]

The perfect sized package to slip into the little bin that holds the ketchup/condiments at your local favorite fast food restaurant of choice.

[quote name='CloverField06']Who knew CAG was full of Rico Suave's.[/QUOTE]you know the ladies like 'em cheap. one time i went out wearing a shirt with my cag handle and it was like flies to honey son. FLIES. TO. HONEY.

[quote name='Wolfkin']you know the ladies like 'em cheap. one time i went out wearing a shirt with my cag handle and it was like flies to honey son. FLIES. TO. HONEY.[/QUOTE]

There are few greater pickup lines than "hey baby, wanna go back to my place and play my $4.99 Gamecube copy of Turok: Evolution?"

[quote name='ohboy10451']all the chicks I've been with have been wet by the time I'm in there so dont see the need for lube, Or am I missing out somehow?[/QUOTE]

Chicks that are anal whores. But that is where AstroGlide comes in handy.

[quote name='Bootleg Zani']Chicks that are anal whores. But that is where AstroGlide comes in handy.[/QUOTE]

From UrbanDictionary.com:

Pink Sock

V.) When finishing anal intercourse and removing the penis from the anus, the lining of the anus comes WITH the penis.

Can be prevented with lube.

Happens frequently to homos and whores.
Bob: I pink socked Kayla last night.

[quote name='Skylander7']From UrbanDictionary.com:

Pink Sock

V.) When finishing anal intercourse and removing the penis from the anus, the lining of the anus comes WITH the penis.

Can be prevented with lube.

Happens frequently to homos and whores.
Bob: I pink socked Kayla last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah dood happens all the time, gotta use that free lube to keep the anal lining inside the anus :cool:

[quote name='Wolfkin']you know the ladies like 'em cheap. one time i went out wearing a shirt with my cag handle and it was like flies to honey son. FLIES. TO. HONEY.[/QUOTE]

Nothing beats flipping prostitutes.

[quote name='Skylander7']There are few greater pickup lines than "hey baby, wanna go back to my place and play my $4.99 Gamecube copy of Turok: Evolution?"[/QUOTE]

It's hard to pass up a man/woman who isn't afraid of rooting around in clearance bins and trolling forums to find deals on free lube.

Oooooh...did someone say free lube? I always love it when the lube companies offer to mail free samples of lube to whatever address you enter. Then you can have it mailed to unsuspecting friends and family members!

Nothing like sending a sample of lube to a family that you know is having marital problems for a few laughs! (I may see if I can send them free condom samples next). Or to the teenage boys of a family that is strictly religious. The possibilities are endless!

[quote name='ohboy10451']all the chicks I've been with have been wet by the time I'm in there so dont see the need for lube, Or am I missing out somehow?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's called Anal sex.
Some day your prude of a gf will let you try it.

[quote name='alexdeluxe']This reminds me of the line from Superbad

"Oh thanks for the luuuuuuuuuuuube! Now you can **** me with your 4 inch ****"

or something like that. Maybe I'll get some of these...it's not like I'm banging a 50 year old woman though.[/QUOTE]

Rofl, that was my first thought when I saw this thread and went down and saw this post. Man that was a funny movie.

[quote name='Skylander7']There are few greater pickup lines than "hey baby, wanna go back to my place and play my $4.99 Gamecube copy of Turok: Evolution?"[/QUOTE]

Post of the year hands down :applause:

[quote name='Spacepest']Nothing like sending a sample of lube to a family that you know is having marital problems for a few laughs! (I may see if I can send them free condom samples next). Or to the teenage boys of a family that is strictly religious. The possibilities are endless![/QUOTE]the way i figure it most teenage boys don't refer to their friends as 'teenage boys'. So I have to wonder why you would know teenage boys so well? :shock:. maybe you do need this lube.

bread's done
Back