Free Mario Kart Wii Figure Samples From Kinex

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I managed to enter my birthdate but it crashes after i click enter lol, so close[/QUOTE]

yup same thing happened to me keep re-loading still not working :cry:

Yay! After many form entries it finally was accepted. :D

Thank you for entering the K'NEX Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Featuring Mario! Your entry has been accepted! Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery of your FREE K'NEX Mario Kart Wii figure.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']great can't enter anymore made it to the form then it crashed ugh so when can we try again tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

yep, everyday 4pm eastern until july 15th.

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']great can't enter anymore made it to the form then it crashed ugh so when can we try again tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

If only someone had written that info in this thread.

[quote name='DarkAkri']Kinex is giving away 10,000 Free Mario Kart Wii Samples. The first 300 each day at 4 PM EST until July 15th will win the Wii figure.

http://www.knex.com/mariogoldenticket/[/QUOTE]

Going to try a few different browser. IE isn't working again.

EDIT: 3:04 Firefox didn't work. Google Chrome loaded, but it took awhile. By the time it was done, no more entries :(

Just saw this and noticed the time, thought I'd give it a try... wouldn't load the page. While I was trying to get it to load I read the replies... looks like it's going to be tough to get in on this. Thanks though OP.

[quote name='Zonic505']Wish I knew this earlier so I could've tried today. Oh well, guess I'll try tomorrow.

Appreciate the find, OP.[/QUOTE]
You would have probably been frustrated by their site's inability to load, even 10 minutes before the stated time.

hope you guys like luigi!

NINE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE ACCEPTED
ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A FREE LUIGI™ K’NEX FIGURE (pictured in
a photo above).
FIVE ACCEPTED ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE THE FREE MARIO K’NEX
FIGURE (pictured in a photo above), and THOSE FIVE ACCEPTED*
ENTRIES WILL WIN A “GOLDEN TICKET.”

[quote name='tokyostomp']hope you guys like luigi!

NINE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE ACCEPTED
ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE A FREE LUIGI™ K’NEX FIGURE (pictured in
a photo above).
FIVE ACCEPTED ENTRIES WILL RECEIVE THE FREE MARIO K’NEX
FIGURE (pictured in a photo above), and THOSE FIVE ACCEPTED*
ENTRIES WILL WIN A “GOLDEN TICKET.”[/QUOTE]

All I have to say is.... LOL.

Holy crap, they've already hit 300 people for the day!??!

I almost got through, but then when I tried to submit my address, I got a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error....So I did it again, then it said they got all 300 people.

Wow. That site is a piece of crap. 3 times the chance to enter my birth date popped up and every time it timed out when trying to submit it. And of course then the allotment was gone. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

the giveaway is crap.. i had google chrome and firefox both opened refreshing 2mins before 4.. and as soon as 4pm hit they both connection timed out for the sites and will not load them.. this is like the 3rd day i tried.

[quote name='Zonic505']Holy crap, they've already hit 300 people for the day!??!

I almost got through, but then when I tried to submit my address, I got a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error....So I did it again, then it said they got all 300 people.[/QUOTE]
Same. I thought I was set after getting my birthday in. Sad day for a free Luigi.

bread's done
Back