Free Metal Gear Online Beta codes / BETA now available to download!

Here are instructions to get into the beta without a key, enjoy!

Here is my simple guide to getting the MGO beta without ever having to enter a code.

Step 1: Sign up for a European PSN account. (Very simple)
Step 2: Download the MGO Beta from store.
Step 3: After installing, switch back to your U.S. account.
Step 4: Download patch 1.01
Step 5: Get your Konami/Game ID (Must be a U.S. account)

There you have it, no code required
smile.gif

Btw guys, it'd be great if all you viewers from N4G.com could at least register to show some sort of thanks

hello! I gotta code from the DVD but I dont have a PS3...

I'm not sure if I should post it or let someone PM me??

but I guess it safer to PM me... so first dood who wants it gets it

If anyone has a spare could you please let me have it? I have entered in for the code 30 times now to no avail and would really like to participate.

Got four codes for today. I could get more, but today has just been weird. The quakes, power going out, etc, etc. I should have more tomorrow.

EDIT: All gone for today. Those who did get codes are as follows,

matt1987

Kromax

guyver2077

bballplaya210

Might have more tomorrow.

Even people that want a code and are trying, I would STRONGLY STRONGLY suggest to make a konami ID at id.konami.net while trying for your code. It's impossible to sign up for the ID, the thing is OVERLOADED with requested, so you page gets deleted, and you have to start over ALL the time.

Here's my code if anyone still doesn't have theirs. I won't be using it.

PR7E-FQBG-4GGE

Be sure to let me know when it's taken and I can edit it out of my post.

EDIT- Code taken.

Is anyone able to register a Konami ID yet?
I know the website was having troubles, but I still cannot register an account without it erroring.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've been rejected on two different email addresses. Does anyone have any sort of trick to getting it?[/quote]

Try changing you're name/other info. It worked for me. I didn't even have to change my email.

[quote name='mguiddy']Try changing you're name/other info. It worked for me. I didn't even have to change my email.[/quote]

I tried that a few times, and it didn't work. I am trying to figure out if they are excluding people based on location or something. This really sucks, because I have one of the incomplete codes from the Saga Vol. 2 disc, and they have not responded to me about that yet.

i have one extra key. please if you already have a key don't pm me asking for it, let the people who don't have a key get a chance.

so whoever pm's me first gets the key and gl :p also post here saying that you recieved it :)

[quote name='orbit18']i have one extra key. please if you already have a key don't pm me asking for it, let the people who don't have a key get a chance.

so whoever pm's me first gets the key and gl :p also post here saying that you recieved it :)[/quote]

Got it, thank you!

So, I got a code (12 char) from Konami by using the Japanese proxy method, but it isn't working!

I've tried around 40 times to register from the site listed here, with no luck, different e-mail addresses, providers, etc.

This seems to be working though: Make a PSN Europe account. As it is a public beta there, there is no problem getting the download.

Luckily for me I regsitered for a Konami ID a couple weeks ago.

Edit: It is downloaded, installed, and downloading the update, no problem!

No more codes to worry about people, do this!

[quote name='hijakk']So, I got a code (12 char) from Konami by using the Japanese proxy method, but it isn't working!

I've tried around 40 times to register from the site listed here, with no luck, different e-mail addresses, providers, etc.

This seems to be working though: Make a PSN Europe account. As it is a public beta there, there is no problem getting the download.

Luckily for me I regsitered for a Konami ID a couple weeks ago.

Edit: It is downloaded, installed, and downloading the update, no problem!

No more codes to worry about people, do this![/QUOTE]

Except for the fact Konami said people that are doing this are gonna get there accounts terminated

bread's done
Back