Free Metal Gear Online Beta codes / BETA now available to download!

breakingcustoms

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
http://www.onlineregister.com/konami/mgops/

Go here and sign up. Many are being turned down, but I was fortunate to get a code fairly quickly. I signed up and got a code within 5 minutes. It's worth a shot if you plan on keeping your Metal Gear Saga 2.0's sealed.

EDIT

I found a way around this. If you sign up and get a rejection email, go back and fill the form out again. This seems to work for a few people.

EDIT 2

The Beta is now up for download. If you follow the instructions in the email, you are given the option to download a day early. Just put my code in and I am currently downloading the 741MB install file :)

[quote name='djbooba']did you guys enter your PSN name and 360 gamertag? I know a few people that got it in seconds that had both.[/quote]

first time i tried i entered both and I got rejected. The second time I didn't put my xbox gamer tag, and I only checked PS systems and i got it. Could be a mere coincidence :)

Got it 1st time. Put in all my systems (checks next to everything except PS2) and put both tags. I highly doubt that has anything to do with it. Honestly, I'd make sure you capitalize your letters, etc when filling out the form. I've noticed companies like people to appear mildly literate when they sign up for betas.

Just got an invite. :hot:

I only checked ps3 and ds for systems; I only put a PSN sn....

Looking at what others put, it seems like those selections aren't likely determining who gets selected.

Now this gives me a reason to buy a PS3. Since I use a PS2 Emulator for the games I want to play, I'm just going to bite the bullet and get an 80 Gig but man...I wish I could just rent one for the time being.

Well, if people get rejected and need the code, PM me. I got the code on the first try.

Sorry people I've given my code out.

I'm guessing I can't use these codes as bargaining chips against those who waited till the last second to get one.

wow it's actually not letting me resubmit anymore...
I may have to ask someone for their code soon X_x

edit: it let me do it again... after resubmitting all the data
going on time #13 now...

I got one on my first try today as well, could be the area you are in, or the age range, maybe they are looking for a specific group.

Can someone try again to see if they can pm me theres i just spent over 30 minutes and over 100 emails with no luck at all. I don't think they like me :whistle2:(

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Awesome! I got in! Now I have 2 Codes!!!\\:D/[/quote]

i have a sweet copy of UNO for XBLA to trade for that second code of yours.8-[

[quote name='chris owns u']Can someone try again to see if they can pm me theres i just spent over 30 minutes and over 100 emails with no luck at all. I don't think they like me :whistle2:([/quote]

Heyyy i asked first....

I don't get why other people got it so easily yet i did it over 100 times and nothing. Site seems like it just shut down when i started trying it.

[quote name='chris owns u']I don't get why other people got it so easily yet i did it over 100 times and nothing. Site seems like it just shut down when i started trying it.[/quote]

ditto

for all the people that got theirs what state were u in maybe some states just wont get it

bread's done
Back