Free Metal Gear Online Beta codes / BETA now available to download!

[quote name='mnine']fuck the code, does anybody have a konami ID? This site is fucked![/quote]

I do. The ONLY time you can get an ID, is late at night. I got mine around 11:30 PM CST Friday.

[quote name='shadylane']why do you need a konami id? where do you get one?[/quote]

1. Konami is hosting the BETA on their severs, not PSN.

2. You can get one at id.konami.net

I was able to get a free code. But now there is an update you have to download. The http server errors out and I am behind a filter that doesn't allow p2p or torrent sharing. On my laptop I have to use proxy programs combined with encryption to use torrents. So I can't connect to anyone. This really sucks.

Well, I have a Konami ID, i have a code, the updates been DLed and installed. YET, another problem?!?! Whenever I try to log in, I get a server error. OH JOY! God Konami, get your shit together before putting out a BETA, and hosting it on your own servers.

[quote name='neverletthem']Well, I have a Konami ID, i have a code, the updates been DLed and installed. YET, another problem?!?! Whenever I try to log in, I get a server error. OH JOY! God Konami, get your shit together before putting out a BETA, and hosting it on your own servers.[/quote]

Beta has been delayed for one or two days I think.

Please i really need a beta code ive been rejected exactly 45 times...

Please ill trade if free ill throw in something u might like >.>

A short while ago, Konami of Japan updated their page, stating that the MGO beta is now scheduled to start Friday, April 25th at Midnight. However, it was stated that this new start date could potentially change as well "due to unforseen circumstances." --IGN

[quote name='iamtheodork']A short while ago, Konami of Japan updated their page, stating that the MGO beta is now scheduled to start Friday, April 25th at Midnight. However, it was stated that this new start date could potentially change as well "due to unforseen circumstances." --IGN[/quote]

Just as planned.

Am I in the beta? I have no code.

1. I downloaded the MGO beta from my European PS Store account. I guess its available to everyone in Europe? (To get the 3 different territories' region-free demos, trailers, etc., make European and Japanese PS Store accounts in addition to the U.S. one).
2. Then I updated MGO beta (took forever).
3. After that, I signed up for a Konami ID and a Game ID. It was really tough to get their site to work as everyone is well aware. After a couple days, I was able to get in, both IDs were accepted, and I received the confirmation email.
4. I clicked the confirmation link, and it said I was done.

Still, I have no code. But I have a Konami ID, a Game ID, and the MGO program sitting on my hard drive. I get the usual network error everyone else has been getting when trying to sign on.

So, am I in the beta?

Also BTW, I didn't believe it at first after all their years of great games, but, jesus! Konami must be one hell of a clueless company to orchestrate a clusterfuck of such epic proportions.

I have also been trying everyday to get a code.

I've been rejected around 100 times now. If anyone has a spare code I could have that would be awesome.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I don't think I will even join the beta because of all the problems, so my code is up for trade.[/quote]
I'll trade it for the satisfaction of knowing me and knowing of my so sexiness.

This sucks, I just got back from Air Force Basic Training (5 months in medical hold for surgery) and see this, but I can't get in. Looks like a missed a lot since then...No TV, newspapers, or magazines pretty much sucked. Any tips on how to get in?

[quote name='DrunkMasterChief']why does it take like 5 hours to download. I got the code from the pre order but it is taking a long time[/quote]

Set the download up for Peer2Peer (I'm assuming you are talking about the updates) and then go grab something to eat or watch TV. It unfortunately takes a while :(

Anyone willing to help a poor ol cagger out?

I've been attempting to get a code on this for quite a while to no avail. If you are one of those who is not going to use a code please pm me so that I might be able to acquire one. I plan on preordering it but I don't have the ca$h to do so right now due to the GTAIV release being tonight. Anyone?

If you send a code to me it will net you a free custom designed sig pic and matching avatar of your choice.;)

anybody have a code they could spare via PM?
I have the japanese beta version but i guess i'm being cockblocked. :(
hope somebody can help out... Thanks in advance.

Here is a free code! Yes, it's the US beta. Just post underneath me and let everyone know you used it up. I thought I would post it since it seems so many aren't able to get one. First come, first served. This is my only extra code, so please don't PM me asking for one.

8ENE-TEBT-DKTC It's been taken by dkim.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Here is a free code! Yes, it's the US beta. Just post underneath me and let everyone know you used it up. I thought I would post it since it seems so many aren't able to get one. First come, first served. This is my only extra code, so please don't PM me asking for one.

8ENE-TEBT-DKTC[/quote]

USED IT! Thanks XxFuRy2Xx!
For all you cheap-Os who wanted to trade... well, you know what you can suck on

[quote name='dkim064']
For all you cheap-Os who wanted to trade... well, you know what you can suck on[/quote]
What do you have in mind?

bread's done
Back