Free Minecraft for 360

Man i can't believe i didn't get a code. I played at least a half of those games, then i messaged them on twitter. They had a nerve to tell me to check my rewards after i did that.

I'm proud to say that i was eligible and watch it slowly dwindle away like saying goodbye to a friend that i once knew who was being killed slowly by masses and as he reached out my hand to me. I didn't have THE OPTION to save him.

Congratulations to those that saved their friends.

This sucks i was eligible but the claim button never popped up, even after countless times of refreshing lol dammit oh well. If anyone is kind enough and has a spare code they're willing to give i'd appreciate it. I have a 3.50 giftcard for gamestop lmao!

I hadn't used Raptr for a while and couldn't get it to rescan/update me in time to get in on this. I had gotten 100% of the Bastion achievements since the last time it updated me. Sad, because I really enjoyed the Minecraft demo.

[quote name='cin84_12']That's pretty low seeing as many people didn't get one and the rules say no trading.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I didn't want to say anything but this is very exploitable (not that I exploited it). Just make a new FB account and put in a gamertag with bastion and you got yourself a new code.

Don't be surprised if a bunch of people on here have multiple codes to trade.

I wasn't ranked high enough in any of the games listed. Even if I ran Bastion on my 360 last night, I don't think it would have updated... Raptr's being silly.

I really, really wanted Minecraft. I am tempted to go out and buy it, even though I can't afford it. I waited all day for that drop, only to find that I didn't qualify for the reward. I would love it if anyone had a code to spare. I hate begging like this, and I know it's very unlikely that anyone will actually give me one, but this giveaway was pretty much the only chance I had of getting Minecraft.

Minecraft is seriously one of the first XBLA games I've really wanted. There are some others that aren't bad, but having played Minecraft PC, I think this will be the best so far.

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']wow that is low.

however... i used my brothers account to get an extra, looking to give it to someone free who deserves it. (i'll read through the previous posts to see who should have gotten one but didnt)[/QUOTE]

Very awesome for you to offer a code to those of us who missed the window cause they were busy with buying food like me :)

Would like a copy for my kid, I don't want her on the PC version because of all the adults on there. Anyone want to share a copy?

Can anyone give me a code please? i will give you some avatar items for it , i have raptr and am in the same kinda situation, my member id on raptr is shinn14

fuck RAPTR -__- I'm angry but its not all raptors fault nice of them for the giveaway but i am mad at the many lurkers making multiples , like i heard one guy getting ten codes and I have been on raptor since 2010 and had all requirements but i could not claim at all since the button didn't appear ARGH

Got my code. Never even heard of this site before last night. Woo woo now I can't say I never win anything. Oh wait I won Mario baseball on gamecube off the tv years ago.

OK i want to say this raptr site is silly, i am DEDICATED in more than one game listed and it wouldnt redeem it or show a button next to the reward. someone Please give me a code and i will give them avatar items. PLEASE!

I wish they did a better job at this. For one, at least be able to claim a code if you have at least played the game on the list (I only had Bastion).

[quote name='Miken21']Got my code. Never even heard of this site before last night. Woo woo now I can't say I never win anything. Oh wait I won Mario baseball on gamecube off the tv years ago.[/QUOTE]

Wow old school win! how was the contest run?

[quote name='agentcoop007']Wow old school win! how was the contest run?[/QUOTE]

It was a show on ESPN 2 called Cold Pizza. It was where the current show First Take and all started. I just went to their site and put my name and address. It came in the mail a few days later.

Nothing like living on the other side of the world and the code dropping at like 4am when you have work that day. It's a shame the numbers given away were so low.

[quote name='Miken21']Got my code. Never even heard of this site before last night. Woo woo now I can't say I never win anything. Oh wait I won Mario baseball on gamecube off the tv years ago.[/QUOTE]

How did you even qualify if you had not heard of this site until last night?
Did you stay up all night playing one of the games on the list, even though we did not know which ones they were?

Looks like I got lucky. I had no idea this was happening, got an e-mail about it this morning on my phone, clicked on the link and grabbed the code. Hurray for Bastion I suppose.

[quote name='WonkyToad']How did you even qualify if you had not heard of this site until last night?
Did you stay up all night playing one of the games on the list, even though we did not know which ones they were?[/QUOTE]
You did not need to be a member for long to win a code. I made an account today and won one

[quote name='WonkyToad']How did you even qualify if you had not heard of this site until last night?
Did you stay up all night playing one of the games on the list, even though we did not know which ones they were?[/QUOTE]

When I saw Dungeon Defenders on the list I knew I had a shot cuz of all the achievements I had in it. I downloaded the tracker and it updated and made me eligible. I also manually entered 3 hours but I dunno if that counted towards anything. Not sure how many hours ya need to be dedicated.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Didn't get one. Doesn't surprise me as I was stuck at work all day today. And a dog almost bit my face off. So a fun day all around.[/QUOTE]

At least you sealed Aizen

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Didn't get one. Doesn't surprise me as I was stuck at work all day today. And a dog almost bit my face off. So a fun day all around.[/QUOTE]

I feel you. I was stuck at school while this was happening :p

Raptr updated an hour after all of the codes ran out. What a load of garbage.

Everyone PM JohnMasterLee, since he works for Raptr. :p I wanted my damn free $20 game.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']http://raptr.com/rewards

Does anyone else really want the Xbox reward and the RIFT reward? 'Cause I know I do![/QUOTE]

Man, i want this too, but I can't seem to find it on the reward page... o.o

Bah, missed the Minecraft codes... oh well.. I'll wait for a sale or something... which will probably be in 2 years time or something lol (unless some kind soul wants to donate one to me haha).

Congrats to all those who got one! :)

it sucked because I was just watching the numbers go down after 45 minutes it went from 2000 to 1000 and after 5 min it went to 500 sadly after a few seconds it was gone.

i want one too and i think i deserve one cause im ranked elite in trials:evolution and just look at my raptr stats lol. snakemaster2389 i have 760 hours logged in lol

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i want one too and i think i deserve one cause im ranked elite in trials:evolution and just look at my raptr stats lol. snakemaster2389 i have 760 hours logged in lol[/QUOTE]

A lot of us were ranked dedicated or higher and we didn't get the reward...which is crap. And some people had two accounts and redeemed twice, which is also crap. Let's just hope Raptr gets it together for the next one.

I was elite in terraria and that qualified me, you had to press "Check my rewards" and then it would let you claim it after a few minutes.

bread's done
Back