Free Minecraft Pig Head Avatar Item - McDonalds

[quote name='Sychophantom']Thank you. Got both codes. Now to see if I can borrow my girlfriend's cell for a few minutes...[/QUOTE]

If you do get it, can i have it?

Is there anyway to text this from a web page and get a response? I have to pay per text message and would like both codes. I am trying google voice texting right now, but it does not seem to be working.

[quote name='eldergias']Is there anyway to text this from a web page and get a response? I have to pay per text message and would like both codes. I am trying google voice texting right now, but it does not seem to be working.[/QUOTE]

Most likely no. Most those services disable premium text which is what this is.

Got the pig, but my second text only got a thanks for participating from Dr. Pepper.

edit: Derp, texted YEP first instead of MCD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. They're both in my downloads now. :) If anyone still needs the codes (as in they couldn't do this, whether it be wrong country or whatever) I should be able to use my girlfriend's phone and can give someone a PM with them.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']I have extra now. Someone lemme know if they need em.[/QUOTE]

Never mind, it works now.

It would be nice if I could get a spare code (either one of them, or both), as sending from the UK doesn't work.

[quote name='S1mplyPr1celess']Yes please.[/QUOTE]

Gah, I just gave em away. If I can get any more from a friend's phone I'll PM you. Let me see what I can do. :)

[quote name='BriankLizard93']Gah, I just gave em away. If I can get any more from a friend's phone I'll PM you. Let me see what I can do. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I'd love this but I don't have texting on my phone and I can't use GVoice to do it. Anybody mind PM me the codes? Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
A cheapassgamer

Could I somehow internationally text to that number? I'd need an area code, but it's an "promotional" number, how do I do that?

Likewise, can I use skype to do it? I have 10 bucks laying there and i've never used it for anything.

[quote name='S1mplyPr1celess']Thanks man. I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Sending you a PM. I have one other CAG I need to get codes for, then I'm done. :) Enjoy dude!

I have extra codes, one each, that I did through my wife's phone. I will give one each to two separate people, trying to spread the wealth, and specify which one you want.

EDIT: Codes are gone.

[quote name='markingsmart']I have extra codes, one each, that I did through my wife's phone. I will give one each to two separate people, trying to spread the wealth, and specify which one you want.[/QUOTE]

If you still have spares I would appreciate one, either one would do. I can't obtain the codes due to not living in the U.S. :)

[quote name='markingsmart']I have extra codes, one each, that I did through my wife's phone. I will give one each to two separate people, trying to spread the wealth, and specify which one you want.[/QUOTE]

I would like to ask for one, the pig mask if you still have it. Thanks.

[quote name='Nyxeris']If you still have spares I would appreciate one, either one would do. I can't obtain the codes due to not living in the U.S. :)[/QUOTE]

Clean up your inbox so I can send you a code!!!!

Anyone still have a code to spare? I don't want to text as it isn't free for me and I have a limit on my phone. it'll be greatly appreciated
Thanks

bread's done
Back