FREE Mortal Kombat Quick Reference Card Reprints (not the guide)

Mine are waiting for me back at the house apparently. I am currently out of town however so I have not physically gotten them myself, otherwise I would post pictures.

Mine came yesterday and look way better than in the pics Borexz posted, they look washed out on the pics because they are kind of glossy in real life and the print quality is good. The 'packaging' is basically an irregular sized envelope and inside are the cards wrapped on a clear cellophane wrap and it also had a piece of paper that said basically said we appreciate your business but w/ drier writing. I received my confirmation email on may 9 that they were gonna send it on the 12th of may. I received it yesterday and I live way down in PR and the card came amazingly in perfect shape.

Got mine yesterday. Good stuff. Trying to figure out if I can get a photo album case that's about the size of the cards with a ring in it so I can hole-punch the cards and have it be nice and neat.

I can't have the cards by themselves, that's just a hassle and they're slippery.

bread's done
Back