FREE Motorstorm RC for PS Vita (starting tomorrow!)

[quote name='Romeo']I'm curious when we can access our PSN download history through the Vita like I can on my PSP and PS3. It's annoying I can't download my mini games and prior purchases on my Vita.[/QUOTE]

You can access it, just click the options button on the bottom right corner when logged into the store. Unfortunately the 2 digital versions of PSP games I own are not supported by Vita ( ModNation Racers and Killzone Liberation) so it wont let me download them.

[quote name='Punisher138']You can access it, just click the options button on the bottom right corner when logged into the store. Unfortunately the 2 digital versions of PSP games I own are not supported by Vita ( ModNation Racers and Killzone Liberation) so it wont let me download them.[/QUOTE]

I'd much prefer to play FFV on my Vita over my PSP. Thank you for the tip.

I truly loathe the 'fisher price' look of the system right now, it's worse than toddlers toy.

[quote name='Punisher138']You can access it, just click the options button on the bottom right corner when logged into the store. Unfortunately the 2 digital versions of PSP games I own are not supported by Vita ( ModNation Racers and Killzone Liberation) so it wont let me download them.[/QUOTE]

Killzone Liberation is supported just not through the store. You want to download it on your PS3 and then transfer it over with the content manager.

Killzone Liberation works just fine on my Vita.

[quote name='JG5253']Killzone Liberation is supported just not through the store. You want to download it on your PS3 and then transfer it over with the content manager.[/QUOTE]

I've tried so many times. I can't find it in my Content Manager while hooked up to my PS3. In fact I can't see any of my PSP games using Content Manager. I did find some of my minis and transferred them over though.

[quote name='Decker']I've tried so many times. I can't find it in my Content Manager while hooked up to my PS3. In fact I can't see any of my PSP games using Content Manager. I did find some of my minis and transferred them over though.[/QUOTE]

Any psp games downloaded before the 4.00 Ps3 update (November 2011) will need to be re-downloaded as that update changed the way the content is stored. Try re downloading them on the PS3. I re downloaded older games like echo chrome and after that they pop up on the content manager for transfer.

[quote name='bonebreak2000']Any psp games downloaded before the 4.00 Ps3 update (November 2011) will need to be re-downloaded as that update changed the way the content is stored. Try re downloading them on the PS3. I re downloaded older games like echo chrome and after that they pop up on the content manager for transfer.[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks for the info.

[quote name='Decker']I've tried so many times. I can't find it in my Content Manager while hooked up to my PS3. In fact I can't see any of my PSP games using Content Manager. I did find some of my minis and transferred them over though.[/QUOTE]
Did you install them or are they still in their install bubbles? The latter is required to move them over to the Via.

Anyone get this download and how? Doesn't come up via PSStore on Vita. Don't tell me I have to hook it up to my PS3. I don't have 2 hours to mess with this.

Thanks for all that info, bonebreak and Frisky. I had no idea. Will redownload my stuff and leave it in bubbles; I did that with my Vita games -- think it looks crappy on the XMB, but what can you do?

[quote name='Romeo']
I truly loathe the 'fisher price' look of the system right now, it's worse than toddlers toy.[/QUOTE]

You're not being clear; which system? Because if you're talking about the Vita, that makes no sense.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You're not being clear; which system? Because if you're talking about the Vita, that makes no sense.[/QUOTE]
I think he means the bright colors and bubbles of the OS.

[quote name='kitsunisan']I just want freaking folders, that's all.
DAMN YOU SONY![/QUOTE]

I fully agree with you but I gave up and just made 26 folders one for each letter. I'd be happy if we could sort on download list on the PSN alphabetically so we can find things we want to re-download.

It's up via search. You can download it on PS3 and it appears on your download history. So grab it even if you don't have a Vita

[quote name='Wario64']It's up via search. You can download it on PS3 and it appears on your download history. So grab it even if you don't have a Vita[/QUOTE]
You can search through your Vita and find it, too. Downloading now. 646 MB.

I will probably never get a vita but better safe than sorry. Now to buy it for $0 on my other PSN account....I wonder how much Toyota is paying per download?

[quote name='Slight Defect']don't forget to nab the free dlc cake car![/QUOTE]

Is that temporary or permanently free? If temp then yes, else no.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You're not being clear; which system? Because if you're talking about the Vita, that makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowrage']I think he means the bright colors and bubbles of the OS.[/QUOTE]

Correct. The vita looks worse than a leapfrog toy for a toddler. The bubbles are childish, especially logos for party.

[quote name='Romeo']Correct. The vita looks worse than a leapfrog toy for a toddler. The bubbles are childish, especially logos for party.[/QUOTE]

I really never thought about it, but now that it's pointed out, it's kinda silly for such a sleek console to have such a ridiculous and non-customizable OS.

[quote name='Romeo']Correct. The vita looks worse than a leapfrog toy for a toddler. The bubbles are childish, especially logos for party.[/QUOTE]

Have you actually used the Vita for more than a few seconds? They're bubbles...you literally navigate on the Vita for a few seconds and then you're off to an application or game.

[quote name='lordopus99']I can only find the PS3 (paid) version through search on PS3. :( I guess I will try later.[/QUOTE]

Search for motorstorm rc. It will be above the paid one and mixed in with the addons. If you don't look carefully you will confuse it for them because its loaded with words in its title.

[quote name='lordopus99']I can only find the PS3 (paid) version through search on PS3. :( I guess I will try later.[/QUOTE]
Search for "scion" instead of just MotorStorm.

[quote name='Wario64']This game is very fun. I feel like I just stole a game[/QUOTE]

Toyota's paying, so "buy" it for $0 with all your PSN accounts. You never know when it might come in handy!

God, what is wrong with you!? They're not bubbles, THEY ARE SKITTLES.

Get it right.

What a ridiculous thing to whine about. How about just playing the games, and not bitching about the first-generation software. Really, you must be a difficult person if these little nitpicks are all you can come up with.

I'm getting an error code (E-8010100c) during installation. It downloaded perfectly fine too. I'll just try again later tonight.

[quote name='Cmosfm']I really never thought about it, but now that it's pointed out, it's kinda silly for such a sleek console to have such a ridiculous and non-customizable OS.[/QUOTE]

That's funny. I was actually using my Vita earlier thinking to myself how cool the OS customization of the Vita is. I love how the interface is broken into pages so that I can separate games, apps, etc how I want. I also love how each page can have its own background allowing me to personalize my Vita. That is my one complaint with the 3DS's OS, no customization at all (other than moving apps on a single grid setup). I personally love the Vita's look, and I went into it thinking I was going to hate it.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']That's funny. I was actually using my Vita earlier thinking to myself how cool the OS customization of the Vita is. I love how the interface is broken into pages so that I can separate games, apps, etc how I want. t.[/QUOTE]

total rip-off of iOS but a good thing to steal

The store update says the vita version is free and that you get a copy for the ps3 too. How are we supposed to claim that or are we waitin for them to retract that comment?

Just so everyone knows, during the FL0W promotion last year, even though it was in your download history, once the promotion ended, it wasn't in it anymore. It is unknown if this promotion will be the same. Regardless, I just downloaded it to my vita. Woohoo! Hopefully Super Stardust Delta will go on sale soon ;-)

[quote name='token2k6']wow, their network is chugging! two hours to DL this game, IDK, think I'm gonna have to pause it..[/QUOTE]

Everyone is downloading it. The servers are being slammed. I finally got it..

Just for FYI no free PS3 version if you DL the free Vita 1. If you buy the Vita one after the free promo, then you get both. I tried but it shows the PS3 one for 9.99. So yeah it's how I figured. No Big deal I really just wanted it for Vita, if I could get the PS3 I would take but otherwise no big deal.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Everyone is downloading it. The servers are being slammed. I finally got it..[/QUOTE]
When don't downloads take forever? My internet connection has always been decent but PSN takes forever. Even games that hundreds/thousands of people aren't downloading at the same take forever. I love sony and their sytems/games but their download speed is terrible.

bread's done
Back