Free Mystery PSN Import game from MonkeyPaw Games & Raptr! -- Begins 8/7/12

I also got Magical Drop. Oh well, I am just glad to get a game that I did not have already, as I bought the shmups that went up right when the PS1 Imports came out on the PSN store, and Cho Aniki. If anyone really wants Magical Drop, I may be up for trading it for something I don't have already. (That is not a shmup, except for maybe Dezaemon Kids.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Dezaemon Kids. Apparently you get to create your own shooter games and it includes like 100+ samples of other games too. Probably one of the better ones.

Bleh, forgot until just now that Raptr doesn't track PS3 info unless you've downloaded the desktop app, which is PC only (I'm on a Mac). Digging around a little, I discovered they did put in a way to manually track games now...but by the time Raptr updates my stats my lunch break will be over, and I'm sure the codes will be long gone once I get off work.

I got Magical Drop as well. Not complaining since it was a game I didn't already have. Though I was so hoping for one of the Arc the Lad games. I really need to get those.

For those that want to go to Dazeamon Kids Disk Two
"We had a question as to how to get to the 102 sample games that were included on the original disc 2. To do so:
Go into the home-button menu after starting Dez Kids, selecting ‘Reset Game’, selecting ‘Disc 2′ at the prompt. Go into the game, selecting ‘game’ off the main menu and then pick your favorite! It’s easy and what a treasure chest you’ll be opening."

Might I add. Damn. Lots of games. You're going to have a whole lot of fun here folks!

[quote name='Crystal Afterlife']I'm beginning to think that Magical Drop is like the most common one to get.[/QUOTE]

I think you re right since a couple of my friends got the same game.

Hurry and claim these vouchers and check out www.monkeypawgames.com for even more import titles!

There's less than 250 vouchers left according to Raptr. Thankfully the games themselves on the Imports section on PSN are cheap enough to take a second-look at after all vouchers are exhausted.

Kyuiin here, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, I like shmups, but I already have so many I haven't finished that there's no point in playing another. Also, did no one get Tomba? That game is amazing.

Got Kyuiin as well... I think that is the most common game, not really going to play it, will trade it up for anything if anybody wants it.

So I think this is so far the list of what CAG got from the raptr rewards.
Kyuiin
Gaia Seed
Blockids
Dazeamon Kids
Magical Drop
Yakiniku Bugyou
Galaxy Fight

Did anyone actually get and rpg or arc the lad? Just for curiosity sake.

friend of mine has gotten Galaxy Fight which she wants to trade. pm me if you're interested in trading Blockids or Dazeamon Kids for either Galaxy Fight or Gaia Seed (which is the code I got)

I have Kyuiin, I'll trade for Any game other than Deazmon kids or blockids (already have those lmfao). PM me!

Edit: I really want Galaxy Fight if someone wants to trade me that for Kyuiin.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheJLC']Sucks I missed all of them.[/QUOTE]

They went quicker than I thought they would. They were only available for about 3 hours, right?

bread's done
Back