Free Mystery PSN Import game from MonkeyPaw Games & Raptr! -- Begins 8/7/12

[quote name='ShayTheRogue']Still looking to trade my Galaxy Fight code, they expire on the 14th.[/QUOTE]

u might have to use it or give it to me lol

Does anyone have a Gaia Seed code? I'm willing to trade it for a PS+ 1 Month Trial (requires a CC).

If not, I'll trade for any other shmup or rpg.

Good day!

Still have a Magic Drop code. Want to trade for anything EXCEPT Yakiniku Bugyou. Message me ASAP, since codes must be used by Aug 14th.

EDIT: TRADED!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am willing to buy codes of people for $1usd PayPal. Currently I have the cooking game and the one with the vacuum cleaner shooter.

Okay guys, as I said above, I will pay you $1USD for codes, if you are not going to use them and they are going to expire, PLEASE drop me a PM.

I don't have much to offer, but I do have a few PS3 DLCs I could trade for some of these games:
Assassin's Creed Turkish Armor
Batman Arkham City Catwoman
Spiderman Vigilante Costume
Bulletstorm Online pass

[quote name='B:L']Just a heads up for those who got these games,

I was taking a look at their list and it seems some titles are no longer available for download:
http://monkeypawgames.com/games/

If you already downloaded it, I would suggest backing up that download.[/QUOTE]

I think all that means is that they were taken off of the store to purchase. They should still be in your download list. I checked and Kyuiin is still in my download history, and I just downloaded it without any issues. I'm pretty sure that if you redeemed your code already, the games will stay on your download history.

[quote name='sunghost']I think all that means is that they were taken off of the store to purchase. They should still be in your download list. I checked and Kyuiin is still in my download history, and I just downloaded it without any issues. I'm pretty sure that if you redeemed your code already, the games will stay on your download history.[/QUOTE]

Typically it means that you just can't buy it in store. Since you bought the content you can typically download it freely. They generally don't remove it 100%, so I wouldn't worry about it.

bread's done
Back