Free: Naughty Bear Panic in Paradise DLC codes (Dead)

Skullmonkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
(Appears to be Dead Now.)

Credit for the find goes to NoDAK.

That most badly behaved of ursines Naughty Bear launched a brand new adventure last week on XBLA and PSN with Panic in Paradise, and we've teamed up with publisher 505 Games to give away 400 free Xbox 360 DLC codes.
These codes offer the ultimate Naughty Bear DLC pack, allowing you to unlock all weapons and costumes in the game to bring new levels of wickedness to your Naughty Bear adventures.

You have to register, and verify your account before getting a code.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/373448/blog/free-naughty-bear-panic-in-paradise-dlc-codes/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mirpkered']I've been at this for 30 minutes and still havent gotten a code yet. Good luck everyone![/QUOTE]

you get it on the website.

have you signed up?
have you verified your email?

I finally won one but I kept being told I wasn't randomly chosen. I was using chrome and switched to IE and the first time... BOOM! DLC acquired.

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Can't sign up for some reason it keeps telling me to write the Captcha words but I don't see any oO[/QUOTE]

samething's happening to me

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']Can't sign up for some reason it keeps telling me to write the Captcha words but I don't see any oO[/QUOTE]
I had that problem as well. Turn off Adblock for that page and you'll see it.

Thanks OP, got myself a code.

[quote name='YodaEXE']I had that problem as well. Turn off Adblock for that page and you'll see it.

Thanks OP, got myself a code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, it worked and I got a Code =)

And thanks to the OP too! =)

[quote name='Liquid Fusion']this is just for the DLC right? I dont own the game so i guess i dont need to get one[/QUOTE]

Only costumes & weapons yes no Game in here, just got the game myself today sooo this DLC is perfect

[quote name='Mirpkered']I finally won one but I kept being told I wasn't randomly chosen. I was using chrome and switched to IE and the first time... BOOM! DLC acquired.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I was using Firefox. Saw your post, switched to IE and got one.

[quote name='Inbox']i just want a code! lol
are the codes for sale in marketplace[/QUOTE]

As in the Xbox marketplace, or the trade marketplace? Saw one in the trade but they wanted a bit for it. On the xbl marketplace they have I think 2 different packs around 240 & 400msp per pack.

hope that helped or you are able to get one kn the site....if not and looking into the trade marketplace, pm me. Good luck either way.

[quote name='vantheman']Why do they have to do it like this? So frustrating....[/QUOTE]

get more members? I dunno

[quote name='hellmutt']I can not seem to get this. I was gonna give it to my brother as a surprise... Oh well, I'll keep trying. 136 left.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I give up. I got logged off because i clicked on claim button far too many times lol

Well woops. For whatever reason I read it as the full game, and not a DLC for it. Didn't realize it till i redeemed it. Oh well, maybe I'll end up buying the game or something now...

even though it says there is a limit on them. there isnt. they are just wanting the page views. exit your browser and try again

Got Mine Last night had alot of fun staying up late killing fluffy teddy bears :p lol :whistle2:#

Thanks for this chance to win :)

bread's done
Back