Free new copy of bioshock 2 xbox 360 for the funniest joke

Why did the hotdog wear a sweater?
It was a chili dog.

Not a joke but a funny story I heard from one of my friends who is a teacher:
My friend tells me all the time about the funny things the kids in her kindergarten class do. The kids were assigned homework in which they had to draw a picture of something they have at home along with one sentence explaining what the picture is. One kid drew a picture of his dog Titus. His sentence: "This is my dog tits". I couldn't stop laughing, innocent misspelling, funny outcome.

Man takes his wife to see the doctor. They run a number of tests, after which the doctor meets with the husband and says, "Sir, I'm afraid your wife has tested positive for either Alzheimer's or AIDS."

The husband, looking concerned, asks, "Well, doctor, what do I do?"

The doctor replies, "Take your wife to the edge of town and drop her off. Then if she finds her way home don't fuck her!"

BAZINGA!

Congrats to the 2 winners, I'm glad mine made the top contenders list at least

wow, winner definitely deserved it with that link

I am glad mine made the contenders list. I know the contest is over but I fell like I should put this on here anyway. This just recently happened to me. I had Brink, Hunted, Rage, and Skyrim for trade. Well Skyrim is now gone and Rage is currently in trade. BUT some guy wanted to Lowball me and this was HIS reply.

Topic: Trade
Noob - Hi, I am a Noob and I want to trade for your four games.
Me - Ok CML and make an offer.
Noob - I have $1 for all four games.
Me - No.
Noob - I have $1.25 and a free 6" sub from Quiznos.
Me - Quiznos went out of business here. Sorry I can't accept your offer.
Noob - Ok Ok I will throw in a Justin Beiber CD and a Rebeca Black: It's Friday. Itunes Code.
Me - Once again. No thank you.
Noob - You fuck & fuck You. I am going to report you to the Admins and Mods.
Me - I followed the trading the rules. I can't accept your offer. I am sorry but I can't accept this offer.
Noob - Starts accusing me of trying to scam him and rip him off. Starts to threaten me.
Me - Have a nice day. Blocked.
Noob - Sends me one last message with an apology and a big bold fuck. Followed by I'm sorry. again...

I will not mention his name. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back