Free online cable tv channels

RandomNPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Go to downloads and download the program. It has ESPN, Comedy Central, NBA TV, MLB Channel, Cartoon Network, CNN, Disney, Animal Planet, and a bunch of international channels. The quality can get a little fuzzy and lag a little sometimes but hey, its free :D

[quote name='RandomNPC']http://www.tvunetworks.com/

Go to downloads and download the program. It has ESPN, Comedy Central, NBA TV, MLB Channel, Cartoon Network, CNN, Disney, Animal Planet, and a bunch of international channels. The quality can get a little fuzzy and lag a little sometimes but hey, its free :D[/quote]

Are those the only channels available? I wouldn't mind seeing a few more listed before I d/l this thing.

i am using it now, it works just fine for the majority of the channels. you must make usre you have DSL connection of above, it just flat out will not work if you don't.

yes, there is some lag on some of the channels, but the best ones (cartoon Network, Comedy Central) work just fine.

many of these channels are coming out of areas on mountain time, so it is tricky for me since i live on the east coast to determine when my favorite shows come on.

remember, this is in beta, so there are things to be worked out. but this is the start of something very awesome.

one more thing. if you don't want to download it, you can get the same program that works in your browser at www.viidoo.com and it works just as well. it even helps as to give you some kind of guideline of what is coming up next on that channel.

aww why couldn't cag inform me of this when the world series of poker was on. Still, tremendous appreciation to OP, now life at night will be much better :)))kakaka

PS: I have verizon dsl with an encrypted router. I'm basically the only internet user in the house and the picture quality is flawless, no lag watsoever

[quote name='eau']Maybe a bit paranoid here, the TVU program does not have spyware or some nasty shit like that, right?[/QUOTE]

nope. i scanned my computer with mcaffee after installing, nothing was detected. but if you still are uneasy, use www.viidoo.com and watch it in your internet browser.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']stealing cable is a federal and local crime.[/QUOTE]
well, it is not being broadcast by us, so we are out of the blue.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Anyone have any idea whether or not it's going to cost money in the future?[/QUOTE]
they don't say on the site, but i think it could be possible. but like the person above said, it is against the law to steal cable, so it might eventually get shut down. WE TELL NO ONE OF THIS!

bread's done
Back