FREE peggle nights :D PC & MAC Version

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']PC I am about to change the thread name :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Just signed up and got this. You can get the Mac version, which is what I just got.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']does this have adware or spyware in it or that monitor your surfing habits toolbar thing?[/QUOTE]

I've bought lots of games from Popcap and have never found any malicious or unwanted programs installed with them. BTW Target will clear out the Popcap games from time to time and then restock them. I've bought several of them this way. I also tend to buy the disks because I use Mac and the wife uses Windows, this way we only have to buy once.

Am I missing something? I signed up and confirmed my account. All I see however is a free calendar and wallpaper. I can send a free copy of peggle to a "friend", is that how you get the game?

[quote name='ooga']Am I missing something? I signed up and confirmed my account. All I see however is a free calendar and wallpaper. I can send a free copy of peggle to a "friend", is that how you get the game?[/QUOTE]
Yep. Just send it to an email you can access.

Thanks. That was very easy. I own it for the 360 already (well worth 400 points), but it's nice to have on the PC as well.

Thanks OP!

I'm still waiting on the confirmation e-mail, but I'm going to e-mail the free game to my girlfriend as a gift.
I'm planning to grab the PS3 versions for myself once they go on sale.

Works! Thanks OP! Might I suggest, though, that you add "& Mac" to the title, because you get a choice of the PC and Mac versions. I needed the Mac version.

[quote name='crunchewy']Works! Thanks OP! Might I suggest, though, that you add "& Mac" to the title, because you get a choice of the PC and Mac versions. I needed the Mac version.[/QUOTE]

Okay doing that now :D

The game requires you to input your PO # in order to activate the full version through the internet. How many times can you activate the game with the same PO # since there is no option to 'move' the game from one PC to another? The order confirmation doesn't say anything about it neither.

bread's done
Back