FREE peggle nights :D PC & MAC Version

[quote name='eau']The game requires you to input your PO # in order to activate the full version through the internet. How many times can you activate the game with the same PO # since there is no option to 'move' the game from one PC to another? The order confirmation doesn't say anything about it neither.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten 5 activations from PopCap in the past . Not sure if it's still the same.

Thanks ALOT. Just Downloaded it and about to go try it out. Never have I played a Peggle game before, But I do love some other PopCap titles like Zuma.

I saw this on Destructoid, and didn't see any mention of it on the boards here. Once you join PopCap's free passport rewards program, you will gain the ability to send a download link to a "friend" for a full retail version of Peggle Nights for PC or Mac. I'm not sure if it bars you from sending the link to the same email that you sign up with, as I sent the link to a 2nd email account of mine. The downloaded version scores you the typical 5 licenses, and the rewards program seems like it will be worthwhile as well.

grr i must be stupid and can't find where to download it. I added it to my cart and at the credit card screen it says 17.99!

[quote name='vwbeetlvr']grr i must be stupid and can't find where to download it. I added it to my cart and at the credit card screen it says 17.99![/QUOTE]

What are you clicking on in the e-mail? I noticed that if I use the large button graphic, my cart is empty. But if I use the hypertext link in the body, everything comes up fine.

[quote name='rapsodist']What are you clicking on in the e-mail? I noticed that if I use the large button graphic, my cart is empty. But if I use the hypertext link in the body, everything comes up fine.[/QUOTE]

I tried both the link and the big button in the email. It said I could gift a copy to a friend, so I sent that to my girlfriend, but now I want it for myself. Guess I should just open another account cuz I guess the one for my "friend" is supposed to go to me.

I saw this on Kotaku and signed up but I'm getting lead to nowhere when I click the email button. Is the site crashing or something?

bread's done
Back