Free Pink Stylus if you Register Kirby:CC [dead]

I just bought it last night, and tossed the little paper, thinking it was just a Nintendo Power brochure. Luckily it was still in the wastepaper basket right here. Thanks OP, I'm sure to be the belle of the ball! ;-)

Thanks OP! Hopefully they ship to my edited address rather than the address that was setup in my account when I clicked the "Send it" button :)

daroga

Thank you. You should expect to receive your stylus in four to six weeks. Keep checking Nintendo.com for more exclusive benefits for My Nintendo members!

Sweet.

Why don't they just include the damn stylus like in Japan, though? ;-;

Now I want the PaC Pix Pencial Stylus.

There's also a $5 coupon in the Best Buy Video Game Magazine, free in-store. It has Madden on the cover I think.

[quote name='Requiem']Where is the registration number, in the manual or on the back of my game?[/QUOTE]

Neither. It should be on an insert that came with the game. It has an offer for a subscription to Nintendo Power magazine and the code is on the back of it.

Cool thanks OP, I was pretty jealous that the only people that got the pink stylus were that that imported it. Now we get it too! Here's hoping using this new stylus will help me get the rest of the medals :)

Forget it there was some glitch on the site, and despite it saying it couldn't register it went into another screen that said it was now being shipped. Anyways thanks OP

Here is a pic of the Japanese stylus
kirbyds.gif

my gf has a pink ds, it would look good on her ds...however she doesnt play with games other than nintendogs. anyone wanna sell me the pink stylus???

damn I want that pink stylus. My small bro lost my damn stylus and now I don't have one. I'm pretty sure all of you will understand when I say I'm too cheap to buy a new stylus for $6.

Anyone here who lives in Canada that can give me their Kirby Code so I can get the stylus? The offer is only available in the States. I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']damn I want that pink stylus. My small bro lost my damn stylus and now I don't have one. I'm pretty sure all of you will understand when I say I'm too cheap to buy a new stylus for $6.

Anyone here who lives in Canada that can give me their Kirby Code so I can get the stylus? The offer is only available in the States. I'd really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Haha. We're all to cheap to buy anything!

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I'm pretty sure all of you will understand when I say I'm too cheap to buy a new stylus for $6.[/QUOTE]

I understand being cheap, but comeon, that thing is the life blood of the system. Would you not buy a new $30 or $40 controller is your only one broke?

Break down and get some stylii man. ;)

daroga

[quote name='daroga']I understand being cheap, but comeon, that thing is the life blood of the system. Would you not buy a new $30 or $40 controller is your only one broke?

Break down and get some stylii man. ;)

daroga[/QUOTE]

I guess you are right. I'll just wait until a game that really utilizes the stylus comes out. I only have a few games: Warioware Touched!, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch & Go, and Jump Superstars. Can't wait for upcoming DS games such as Castlevania, Mario Kart, Viewtiful Joe and many more! *dribbles*

"I'll just wait until a game that really utilizes the stylus comes out. I only have a few games: Warioware Touched!, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch & Go, and Jump Superstars."

WWT and YT&G are literally unplayable without it, AW:DS is cumbersome without it, and youre not getting another stylus? =P

W

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I guess you are right. I'll just wait until a game that really utilizes the stylus comes out. I only have a few games: Warioware Touched!, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Super Mario 64 DS, Yoshi Touch & Go, and Jump Superstars. Can't wait for upcoming DS games such as Castlevania, Mario Kart, Viewtiful Joe and many more! *dribbles*[/QUOTE]

How's Jump Superstars?

I've only played Jump Superstars for a little while. I have to print a translation faq to understand what it says. I'll play it once my damn bro gives back my DS. lol he's addicted to it.

Hello!

You recently received an e-mail from Nintendo explaining that because you
have registered your Kirby: Canvas Curse games online, you've qualified
for the Kirby: Canvas Curse pink DS stylus.

We wanted to let you know it is on its way to you. Your award is being sent
via First Class Mail. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.

Thank you for your interest in Nintendo products!

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Anyone else get their stylus or that e-mail yet?

[quote name='Scorch']Anyone else get their stylus or that e-mail yet?[/QUOTE]

I got that email and then about 3 days later I got my stylus in the mail.

Got my stylus, was pretty dang quick. I dunno what it is, but man it feels so much better than the regular stylus. I felt the other one had a scratching feel to it...I dunno may have been my imagination, but this seems much smoother.

I just bought a used kirby from someone and it still had the registration card, unused; so I put in for it today. Hope they have enough. I lost my stylus a few weeks ago and I've been using my fingernail a few times to play Meteos (screen protector)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I just bought a used kirby from someone and it still had the registration card, unused; so I put in for it today. Hope they have enough. I lost my stylus a few weeks ago and I've been using my fingernail a few times to play Meteos (screen protector)[/QUOTE]

My Nintendo DS came with two styli. Have you misplaced both of them?

bread's done
Back