Free Pizza and Soda for my Buddies Here at CAG! (YMMV)

Saucy Jack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here, my friends.

There's no expiration date, no barcodes, and it's a real (I think) coupon. Hopefully, your Domino's people aren't shaq-fuers about accepting printed coupons. If they ask where it is from, tell them that you received an e-mail from Domino's with this coupon (I believe that's where it originally came from, anyway).

I would recommend that you place the order for carryout. If you get your free food and drink delivered, the manager might decide to be a shaq-fuer and will send the delivery driver back to your home to collect. Either call and pick up or do the best thing: go to the pizza shop in person and wait for your order (that way there is no address or phone number to link to you in case the manager is being an ass).

The way I redeemed it was by saving the image to my computer, opening it and printing it on regular copy paper. Then, I cut out the coupon. Also, I called ahead and made sure the store accepted coupons from their e-mails.

Disclaimer: I do not know if this coupon is legitimate or not. Many are saying that it is a photoshopped coupon. It may be; I do not know. I am not responsible for any use, etc. of this coupon, or anything that may happen to someone who uses/tries to use this coupon. Use at your own risk.

gFkaSn.jpg

I don't want to crap on your thread but its hard to believe thats an actual coupon when it looks like it was made in Photoshop in about 5 minutes.

[quote name='mmn']I don't want to crap on your thread but its hard to believe thats an actual coupon when it looks like it was made in Photoshop in about 5 minutes.[/quote]

Yeah, the guys here are dicks because we college students always fuck with them. If it doesn't have a bar-code then don't accept it. :cry:

[quote name='mmn']I don't want to crap on your thread but its hard to believe thats an actual coupon when it looks like it was made in Photoshop in about 5 minutes.[/quote]

I completely understand. I was skeptical as well. However, I realized I forgot to mention where my friend received the coupon. One of the posters (don't know who) on the following thread at VideoHelp.com sent it to him, and then he sent it to me (don't know how I missed it, since I frequently visit VideoHelp.com). A bunch of people are verifying its validity:

http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250126

I'll also add a YMMV to the title.

Agreed...and it's a poor job at doing so.

I doubt most dominos will take it, my fiance got one from work and the real thing is a sealed envelope with a check that says "invalid if open" and has a coupon code.

So, it could possibly be a fake?

If it is, I'm sorry. Feel free to alter this topic if need be. I just figured it was real, since it worked for me and my friends.

I guess it's a pretty big YMMV, and definitely depends on the employees.

Do Domino's coupons usually have coupon codes or barcodes? I rarely get coupons from them, and when I do, I don't really pay attention to them.

[quote name='rawisjericho']I doubt they will take this coupon... I'll print it off and have my friend try it though :D[/quote]
Good plan make the dumb friend try :lol: YMMV

[quote name='gmzone']While supplies last? What, are they going to run out of pizza or somethin'?[/quote]

They can always run out of Coke tho.... :shock:

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='gmzone']While supplies last? What, are they going to run out of pizza or somethin'?[/quote]

They can always run out of Coke tho.... :shock:[/quote]

Not if you know the right cops around town..

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='gmzone']While supplies last? What, are they going to run out of pizza or somethin'?[/quote]

Not if you know the right cops around town..[/quote]

Uuuuhhhhh..... uuuuuhhhhhh...

Wrong Coke dude. :shock:

[quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='demomanTNA'][quote name='gmzone']While supplies last? What, are they going to run out of pizza or somethin'?[/quote]

Not if you know the right cops around town..[/quote]

Uuuuhhhhh..... uuuuuhhhhhh...

Wrong Coke dude. :shock:[/quote]

I, uh.. um..

:oops:

(Note: I don't do drugs.)

Thanks for the effort. Unfortuantely, I don't have any dominos around here, but I'm sure that others will benefit.

worked for me

I just called um up and was like yea i'd like to place an order for pick up and then told um i had they certificate for the free pizza and a coke and they was like ok 15 minutes and took my info! :D

Thanks OP!

BEST FREE PIZZA EVER!!!

got mine today but i'd advice against using this at the same place several days in a row. maybe once a week or so, dont wanna get them indeespicluss. Most of us have several domindoes around us prolly!

BEST FREED PIZZA PIE EVAR!!!!!!!!

If this is real, can't somebody just print off and create their own "free large pizza" coupons forever?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']keep printing it off and trey like six days in a row! Then let me know if it works. Plus don't tip either![/quote]

lol, and complain that there arent enough toppings :rofl: and that the sauce is too salty :rofl:

Saucy Jack, i just tried calling my local dominos... this didn't work. can you foward the email you got that has this coupon?

Ahh, I tried ordering it again today and the guy kept questioning me as to how I recieved it. I told him I got it in an e-mail because I signed up for the Dominos.com newsletter. He said alright but he didn't sound too sure, guess I'll see what happens when the deliver man arrives.

[quote name='Takumi']Ahh, I tried ordering it again today and the guy kept questioning me as to how I recieved it. I told him I got it in an e-mail because I signed up for the Dominos.com newsletter. He said alright but he didn't sound too sure, guess I'll see what happens when the deliver man arrives.[/quote]

tell me if it works cuz ill do the same, I'm hungry right now

Almost every coupon I used for dominoes had no bar code or expiration date. It would be legit. Why does everyone on here think every thing like this is a scam?

bread's done
Back