FREE Pizza free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza Domino's starts 10-12-15

slowdive21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Register for a mlb account right now!

MLB.com/Dominono

Goes live at 3 East, 2 Central, noon Pacific (mountain time go fuck yourself  :whistle2:  )

10-12-15

Likes are appreciated!

-----

Deets:

When a pitcher throws a no-hitter this season, visit MLB.com/Dominono
and register with your mlb.com account.
after Each of the first 2 no-hitters, THE FIRST 20,000 MLB.COM USERS TO
ENTER THEIR MLB.COM ACCOUNTS will receive a code valid for a
free medium two-topping handmade pan pizza*
pan-pizza.png

*Carryout only. FREE PIZZA AWARDED IN THE FORM OF A CODE. Code must be claimed and redeemed
within 5 days starting from 3PM ET/12pm PT on the first business Day following the no-hitter.
MUST HAVE AN MLB.COM account. Code must be redeemed online. Terms and conditions apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I submitted about 20 seconds past 3:01 (redemption page didn't show up until 3:01) and got a half off code.

Well no wonder I can almost never get a code if they bring the page up early then it doesn't load for me (even with cleared cache and force reloading) for a while. :whistle2:?

Well no wonder I can almost never get a code if they bring the page up early then it doesn't load for me (even with cleared cache and force reloading) for a while. :whistle2:?
lol... Not even worth trying to get one with tons of people getting more than one.

there is a secret back door link, that is posted on SD, that gets you to it before it is officially put up on the official site.

this was the 5th no no?  I already got in on 3 of the promos - one of them the code didn't work though the other times I got 2 codes each, one posted here.

will try to have 2 days covered for lunch this week

also this should probably be in the Free forums...

got my third one of the year (thought they were limiting it to 2 for each person so I stopped after my first two, damn)

Didn't work for me. Loaded a wonky page at 12:01, and when I tried to plug in my info at 12:01/12:02, after it finally loaded, said the promotion expired.

Darn it. I put myself in the mood for pizza tonight. 

Best no-hitter and we get nothing. No walks, 17Ks including 9 consecutive for crying out loud. If it wasn't for that Escobar loser it would have been a perfect game.

We're activating the #DomiNoNo one last time in 2015 in honor of the seven no-hitters this year!

Be sure to come back at 3 p.m. ET on 10/12/15, when the first 27,000 MLB.com account users will receive a code valid for a free Domino's medium two-topping Handmade Pan Pizza.

Carryout only. Only one promotion code per user. Code must be redeemed online. See terms and conditions for full details

We're activating the #DomiNoNo one last time in 2015 in honor of the seven no-hitters this year!

Be sure to come back at 3 p.m. ET on 10/12/15, when the first 27,000 MLB.com account users will receive a code valid for a free Domino's medium two-topping Handmade Pan Pizza.

Carryout only. Only one promotion code per user. Code must be redeemed online. See terms and conditions for full details
LOL, thanks

bread's done
Back