Free Pizza

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']Orignal Poster and your mileage may vary. Read the FAQ's.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but what does B&M mean? :D

[quote name='mr ryles']don't know what B&M means exactly but it means in store.[/QUOTE]

B&M = Brick And Mortar. As in: A real building you have to get off your butt and transport to, as opposed to it's virtual cousin: the online store.

Too bad theres no Pizza Hut near me. I have no clue where one is.

EDIT: and for some reason when i look at the coupon, the lines around it look like their moving.

This was posted on the 20th and we still have not heard a success/failure story. Do people ever try these things out or NOT? I don't have a pizza hut near me at all, but if it works for a lot of people, then it may be worth it if I ever have to go somewhere.

[quote name='Fireshooter']Free Pizza[/QUOTE]

good luck getting a pizza hut to take a printed out copy at least around here... these have been on fatwallet probally 2 to 3 months .. these were little cardboard coupons

[quote name='TheYellowDart']if you are right, you are the best person ever.

anyone tried this yet?[/QUOTE]
maybe...
[quote name='mcgavin27'] thanks op. I used this today and got me a free pizza.[/quote]
oh my god, look at that I did about 2 posts above you. It worked for me. Next time, please read at least a couple posts above you.

i tried yesterday, and the manager told me it was a fake. he showed me a copy of it which was taped to the wall. It said "do not accept, -management"

so i had to pay $13 for a shitty pizza.

[quote name='pharaohf4']i tried yesterday, and the manager told me it was a fake. he showed me a copy of it which was taped to the wall. It said "do not accept, -management"

so i had to pay $13 for a shitty pizza.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised that it actually worked for some people. it looks way fake.

bread's done
Back