Free Portal 2 Soundtrack and Ringtones for iPhone/Android

Free = awesome, even though they don't have my favorite quote. ("Aristotle versus MASHY SPIKE PLATE!")

Just started downloading. Is this the score only, or does it include the awesome Jonathan Coulton song from the end?

It's not the complete soundtrack so it doesn't have music from the later half of the game for the most part. They're releasing other volumes later

MP3 320kbps for anyone wondering

[quote name='bigant262']So are the ringtones in the zip? Or you have to download those seperately?[/QUOTE]They're downloaded from the links under each track sample.

Thanks a ton, OP!

How do I get the ringtones onto my iPhone? I just got it and don't quite know the ins and outs of it yet. Any tips are much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve. Thank you Valve.

I was planing to buy the soundtrack day one, but for Valve to give it away for free? Awesome!!!

That wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting ringtone quotes and sound effects. To be honest, I don't even recognize any of that music. I guess I don't pay attention to it that closely in the game. Free is free, though - thanks OP!

bread's done
Back