Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

I can only hope mine arrives shortly. I'm wondering if the waiting period I'm experiencing between shipping confirmation and delivery is normal. 2 weeks and counting. Pretty atypical based on personal experience.

I recieved an email last week saying the stylus was shipped and it came in today, woot!

Then I checked my email today and I got another email saying that the stylus has been shipped. *crosses fingers for another feather haha*

I got mine today too. It is spiffy looking. I randomly got 2 shipping emails like a week apart almost which I found strange but I got it at least. My nephew registered and all that a day or so before I did and hasn't gotten it yet though. :p

"Buy it now" prices of $45-50!? Shaq-fu that's incredible. You could buy the game and register to get a free one from Nintendo yourself for less than that.

Ruahrc

lol if those ebay prices stay you might just be able to pay off the price of the game and then some.

I haven't gotten mine in yet. Ordered on 10/21 so it's probably reasonable to give it a full month to come in.

I just got a second shipping notice -- and I already received my stylus a few days ago. :whistle2:k Not that I'll be complaining if I end up with an extra stylus.

[quote name='MidnightRain']I just got a second shipping notice -- and I already received my stylus a few days ago. :whistle2:k Not that I'll be complaining if I end up with an extra stylus.[/QUOTE]

Could it be the wii gloves? I just got that notice int he last day or two due to backorder.

[quote name='Snake2715']Could it be the wii gloves? I just got that notice int he last day or two due to backorder.[/quote]

Nope. I already received my Wii Jackets and the e-mail specifically said it was the Zelda stylus.

Does anyone have an extra Reg. code ?

I know everyone hates beggers, but I would love to get my hands on one of these, so anyone with an extra or someone who isn't interested in registering. Please send me a PM.

[quote name='sdp']When does this offer end?[/quote]

I don't think there's any specific date. It's one of those "while supplies last" offers.

Got a second confirmation yesterday via email, and upon returning home after work I found my stylus in my mailbox :) Thanks, OP, and good luck to everyone!

hmm exact same thing happen to me-got email they were shipping it 2 weeks ago, last week i got an email they were shipping it-huh? redundant, then next day got the stylus.[quote name='NeoGutsman']Got a second confirmation yesterday via email, and upon returning home after work I found my stylus in my mailbox :) Thanks, OP, and good luck to everyone![/quote]

I never got a shipping email, but my stylus just arrived yesterday. The packaging is surprisingly nice for a freebie - not surprising, since this is Nintendo.

Got mine yesterday. It's pretty cool, but I'm thinking it won't see much use, given its odd shape. It is nice to see nintendo putting some effort into their premiums.

Got a second shipping notification on 11/10 (first shipping notification received on 10/26). Finally received the stylus on 11/12. The first shipping notification must have been an error.

I did the survey on 10/24 and just got the shipping email today. Hopefully that means it will be at my door when I get home.

So how many of these premiums is the Big N sending out? Is it more or less than say, 5000?

Postage alone on 5000 must be ~$7500, the stylus and packaging I'll peg at around $00.25/ea and the labor I'm not sure of.

anybody have big brain academy for wii and not want to register their copy? if so could you PM me the #? That keychain looks sweet but i dont think shelling out $50 for a game i dont want is worth a keychain...

also finally got my feather stylus yesterday after receiving the shipping confirmation email a month ago...

[quote name='luffy_kun']...but i dont think shelling out $50 for a game i dont want is worth a keychain...[/quote]Then you probably don't need the keychain. It's OK, was kind of cool for the first few minutes, but it's been sitting in a cabinet w/ other videogame odds-and-ends ever since.

bread's done
Back