Free Quil Pen Stylus with your registration of Phantom Hourglass!

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
Hello Again!

Hot of the feet of the Nintendo DS Light Brain Age 2 stylus deal comes another chance for free swag from Nintendo.

Here at Cheap Ass Gamer we like free stuff, right? Of course we do! What CAG wouldn't jump at the chance for something free!

It's a free Quil Pen Stylus, IF you register Phantom Hourglass over at My Nintendo. Oh, Opening Poster, how do we get this free stuff? Well....

There is no picture up on the main Nintendo site. No details about it. I found the article on GoNintendo.

Then as soon as you get your game, register it over here:

http://www.nintendo.com/productregdes

Nintendo is starting to get a little better about the free swag. Though it's nothing like Club Nintendo in Japan. Let's take all the free stuff we can get!

As soon as there a better link, or picture I'll put it up.

Happy CAGing!

UPDATE!

Go here and take the survey!

http://www.nintendo.com/hourglass/survey.jsp

got mine today in the mail. I'm a bit worried about my free wii sleeves as I had requested them before this pen!!! BTW the pen looks sweeeeettttt!!!

I did my quill, Wii sleeves, and wrist straps all within 48 hours of each other...so far, only the straps have arrived, and that was almost a week ago...

just got mine on the 13th. It's pretty nice, and much more than I expected... especially the box!

I got an email saying it shipped the last week of november, maybe the 27th. The printed postaged had 11/09 on it. haha

I received mine as well, as a cheapass gift for my wife.. she likes it.

Scoring points with my wife.... priceless

(yes she knows I got it for free)

GREAT. I am an idiot.

Just now I did all the steps and after submitting all of the info I realized my address was from like 3 years ago.

I went ahead and changed my personal info RIGHT after submitting the survey but I bet I still got screwed.

:( sad panda

[quote name='MrSneis']GREAT. I am an idiot.

Just now I did all the steps and after submitting all of the info I realized my address was from like 3 years ago.

I went ahead and changed my personal info RIGHT after submitting the survey but I bet I still got screwed.

:( sad panda[/quote]

just call them and make sure it's right

Got it today. Took exactly four weeks to get here but for free, I got no complaints. Thanks again for the deal OP.

Nice. Nintendo needs to start offering this stuff more often...it encourages people to buy games before they drop in price.

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']I have another copy of this and I went to the link but it's broken. Is nintendo not offering it anymore?[/quote]

Lots of links have been broken since they put their redesigned website out. The Brain Age stylus gift set is broken as well. I looked for ways to contact Nintendo about it but half their pages don't seem to work.

Got the game yesterday for my little sister, I'm guessing there's no way this can arrive before her bday on the 27th...especially if teh links don't work

I bought the Crimson/Black DS and Zelda on Nov 26th, registered it on the 27th. Received my feather stylus today. Glad I didn't have to wait a long time.

Funny thing... I got 2 of them (since I picked up 2 copies of Zelda) and one came to me shipped in a box, the second came shipped in a padded envelope nothing major, just found it odd :)

[quote name='fuss']Funny thing... I got 2 of them (since I picked up 2 copies of Zelda) and one came to me shipped in a box, the second came shipped in a padded envelope nothing major, just found it odd :)[/quote]
Did you register both under the same account?

i've been hearing the deal is dead now
anyways, i decided to throw mine up on ebay
they are going for 20-30 bucks
i put in the art cell i got for buying both a ds and the game the same day

hopefully that puts it up 30-40 :p

i'm only selling it as it just sits on my desk
haven't used it once
wish nintendo would give us americans a little more like club nintendo in japan :(

Do you HAVE to do the survey in order to get it? I registered my game on there and haven't gotten any kind of confirmation E-mail...and the survey link is dead. Anyone have info on it?

[quote name='Donnums']Do you HAVE to do the survey in order to get it? I registered my game on there and haven't gotten any kind of confirmation E-mail...and the survey link is dead. Anyone have info on it?[/quote] i got a similar problem, after registering my copy i got an email saying i'm eligible for the free quil pen if i fill out the survey.

[quote name='eau']Did you register both under the same account?[/quote]

No, different accounts. I did not want to chance it

Pretty sure you have to do the survey.

did anybody get the kirby stylus back in the day for the fat DS? i found mine in a box after i moved. too bad i traded the fat for the lite.

I bought the limited edition gold bundle waaaay back for black friday. Came home signed up at nintendo and put in that it was purchased. Ended up being too late to get my feather stylus. Bummer. So in the past 2 days ive been looking on ebay to buy one but my god theyre expensive. I checked my email and theyre back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you have phantom hourglass and didnt get it log in and take the survey. Idk how long theyll be available but you can get it.

[quote name='Kane666']I bought the limited edition gold bundle waaaay back for black friday. Came home signed up at nintendo and put in that it was purchased. Ended up being too late to get my feather stylus. Bummer. So in the past 2 days ive been looking on ebay to buy one but my god theyre expensive. I checked my email and theyre back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you have phantom hourglass and didnt get it log in and take the survey. Idk how long theyll be available but you can get it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, but where is the survey? I'm having trouble finding it...

Wow really??

I missed out on one of these last fall too.

Could you post a link to the survey/offer site? I can't seem to find it on Mynintendo.com...... :S

[quote name='Kane666']So in the past 2 days ive been looking on ebay to buy one but my god theyre expensive.[/QUOTE]

If I'd known that, I would have sold mine, seeing as I've never used it.

Tons of love from me, for both info and link. I hadnt opened this game since x-mas b/c no more stylius offer was up, but went ahead opened and got me one.

And yea the ebay prices on these are ridiculus had been trying to find me one from there.

ABout time they got more :applause: Nintendo

No way am I opening my gold DS for a stylus, though. Thanks OP. Might persuade me to buy a copy of phantom hourglass.

Thanks, OP. That survey was down for a LONG time. I'd been checking back every week or so, but I'd given up. Thanks to you I now have a Feather stylus on the way.

Thanks OP! Now I can break my feather stylus when going through the Temple of the Ocean King for the 1000th time.

yea the old link is dead. when i first got the email i thought it was fake and almost deleted it. sometimes i wish i hadnt opened my ds box especially since it was such a bitch to open. w/e glue they used i think they figured people wouldnt open em.

[quote name='jacknicklson']ABout time they got more :applause: Nintendo

No way am I opening my gold DS for a stylus, though. Thanks OP. Might persuade me to buy a copy of phantom hourglass.[/quote]

Not openeing your gold DS? Wait does that mean I shouldnt open mine? I bought it to play, but had a diffrent one I just sold and I opened the big box, but not the gold DS box, waiting for screen protectors to arrive, I bought these

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,6260.htm

Anyway, what are you other CAGers doing with yours?

The offer never really died nor did Nintendo run out. Their entire free promo part of their website broke when they redid their website some time ago. Not only are the Zelda promo stylus back but so are the Brain Age 2 promo stylus. I think those were the only two promos going on at the time of the website makeover.

[quote name='Kane666']I bought the limited edition gold bundle waaaay back for black friday. Came home signed up at nintendo and put in that it was purchased. Ended up being too late to get my feather stylus. Bummer. So in the past 2 days ive been looking on ebay to buy one but my god theyre expensive. I checked my email and theyre back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you have phantom hourglass and didnt get it log in and take the survey. Idk how long theyll be available but you can get it.[/quote]

And by expensive, you mean about $5.

TBW

EDIT: okay....a little more searching yields ~$20-30. Who knew?

[quote name='legendoffanboy']Not openeing your gold DS? Wait does that mean I shouldnt open mine? I bought it to play, but had a diffrent one I just sold and I opened the big box, but not the gold DS box, waiting for screen protectors to arrive, I bought these

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,6260.htm

Anyway, what are you other CAGers doing with yours?[/quote]

I bought it with the intention ofusing, but decided to keep it for my collection sealed.(Already have an Onyx DS) Might conisder opening the big box and just keeping the actual DS Sealed. Wasn't aware that it was packaged like that, thanks!

bread's done
Back