Free Quizno's Subs!!! GO GO GO HURRY

Mine won't print. I clicked print and told it to print, and now it's just sitting in the que with nothing else there but won't print

Edit: no later did I type this, it started printing

[quote name='MrDubbs']Mine won't print. I clicked print and told it to print, and now it's just sitting in the que with nothing else there but won't print

Edit: no later did I type this, it started printing[/quote]

It was weird on mine, took forever to print.

[quote name='McNutsack']Can you explain what your gmail comment is about, OP?
I dunno if that was English or just something extremely technical that went way over my head.[/quote]

If you put a period anywhere in your gmail account, it basically won't recognize the period. So if you sent mail to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] it would all go to the same person.

So, if they're not letting the same e-mail account get multiple coupons, you can just fool the system into thinking the periods signify different e-mail addresses.

As many others have said in this thread, it wouldn't print for me. The first time it just stayed at 0% for about 5 minutes before I cancelled it. The 2nd time (I had to sign up again since you're only allowed one try to print) it caused a power surge overload in my usb (my printer is connected to the computer through usb) or something crazy like that... so I will have to print it on a more capable computer that also has a printer (wonder how many coupons will be lost simply because of this same problem).

Printed fine. Me and a friend went down and got the subs. The guy said it was going to start tomorrow, but let us use the coupons anyway today. Pretty awesome. :)

Used my coupon earlier today, the guy at the cash register looked like he had never seen it before and didn't bother to read the fine print thoroughly. He didn't check for my ID or anything.

Like to add something, normally at my only local one, they usually don't accept the coupons but willing to knock off $2-$3 bucks for whatever the sandwich is.

These coupons hurt the little shops and I'm thinking that's why the other one closed as well, plus having a horrible location.

I find that the more they toast it, we always tell them to go through again if it's not too busy, the better it tastes... seems like the bread isn't cooked all the way through, and tastes infinately better half burnt.

Plus, also depends on which place one goes to, we get perfect ones from the local one, but we go to the mall's shoppe run by foreigners, and it's horrid mess that just makes for a lousy dine out.

Epic. I've got four Quizno's within 2 miles of my apartment. Looks like I just found my meals probably for the next two weeks.

The Quizno's by my work had a big sign on the front door saying they didn't take the coupon. No wonder the place is so damn empty.

I'm going to go bitch to corperate. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send me a gift card or something.

[quote name='KingDox']The Quizno's by my work had a big sign on the front door saying they didn't take the coupon. No wonder the place is so damn empty.

I'm going to go bitch to corperate. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll send me a gift card or something.[/quote]
These things are usually "at participating locations only"

But you can try bitching. Not sure if it'll work or not.

Tried 3 places and all 3 denied me. The last place I tried said they wouldnt give it to me for free but they could take $2 off any sandwich.

bread's done
Back